With the cold comes the end of outddoor smoking season

There an old thread of people showing off their winter smoking area. Range was from lavish, to just a parka and a propane heater.

I've got a screened porch that I cover in vinyl and run a heater. Does the job except for the smoke build up.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

It’s getting close might have a week or two left on the screened deck. Past week low 50’s, this week might be in low 60’s but that is with the sun.  Need to move to Fl or Az!

• Like 2

I have an infrared heater, and a heated hoodie I wear under a down bomber jacket. Comfortable down to about -5C. Any colder than that I have heated socks. Much colder than that I have heated gloves. Doesn't go much below -15C here, maybe -20C once a year.

• Like 3

Unless I smoke in the garage, which I don't really want to do,  my cigar smoking is over until spring. Was about 14*f here this morning.  Guess that let's me add to the stash and let what I already have age about 6 more months.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Edicion said:

Got inspired by Steve Wallis and his camping gear. Standing tent and propane heater. 200 bucks in total and you're sorted. 

41qoYX4DljL._AC_SY580_.jpg

Screenshot_20211108-103123_Gallery.jpg

Didn't California use a setup like that for death row inmates?

1 hour ago, JohnInCleveland said:

I’ve been a good boy this year, can you please send me a really good outdoor heater?

You have me confused with someone else…

CB3BB2D5-942A-4D95-A8C3-C3878FF6C44A.jpeg

• Haha 2

Well, one would think, but it was 64 last night and tonight in NYC, 17 C.

On November 9.

I'm very happy about this right now of course. When it comes to what we have to put up with next summer, I will be very unhappy.

• Like 1

It's getting that way in the UK, it's been a funny year and the weather still doesn't know what yo do with itself. I've bluebells coming up that aren't due till March, half my fruit trees are full of leaves, half have dropped. Bees are still in abundance, frost has hit some late flowers

I reckon I can snatch a few more weeks when we get the mild sunny day before the winter winds take hold and I retreat back inside 

• Like 2

With the cold comes the end of the outdoor smoking season.

I'd dearly love to have an indoor smoking lounge or heated and sheltered terrace, complete with Sky Sports. Unfortunately I don't!

The silver lining is my stock gets some free ageing.

• Like 2