Your latest CC Purchase?

13 minutes ago, Bijan said:

Here are a couple of other LTOs, part of the practically anything can be rolled anywhere trend :)

I think @El Presidente asked for Cohiba Talisman facotry codes in a thread, I think I lost count around 10 or 20.

Interesting. I haven't been buying a lot of recent production lately so this code is new to me. This probably means that the BHK 52 is now rolled at another factory. Now that's new.

I remember the Talisman threat, I posted a pic of 4 boxes with different codes in it. I took it when I visited a big collector in Germany who had quite a few boxes. The Talisman is the most ridiculous EL ever to me but I have to admit that I bought a box and a single when it was released. EDIT: I posted that pic in another thread.

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

12 hours ago, Akela3rd said:

I've got BUP NOV 17 and they've been beautiful every time I've sparked one up. Other than that, nothingemoji846.png

Sent by spooky action at a distance

Yeah, that factory code doesn't seem to pop up often. But glad to hear yours are smoking well. Guess I'll see this summer. ?

3 hours ago, StogieSteve23 said:

A couple more El Laguito E2's arrived from down under.  Lovely sticks.  Would smoke these almost everyday if I could. Love the difference in wrappers. 

IMG_2788.jpg.d9557df883187f7b1bd7ef4149d43b6a.jpg

That looks like a broken wrapper, darker shade box, stick 2nd from right...

1 hour ago, cgoodrich said:

That looks like a broken wrapper, darker shade box, stick 2nd from right...

You are correct sir ? but its ok, didn't break through to the binder.  They can't always be perfect, but I'm sure it'll still be enjoyable.  

19 minutes ago, Lrabold89 said:

Couldn’t agree with you more there brother .....the last one I smoked was so good, I just said screw it and put half a box of them in my dry box emoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES! So good, even the not EL coded ones are excellent IMO. 

37 minutes ago, Lrabold89 said:

Couldn’t agree with you more there brother .....the last one I smoked was so good, I just said screw it and put half a box of them in my dry box emoji23.png

I wish I could say the same, but the one I tried out of my 5-box was terrible; muted flavors and wouldn't stay lit despite dryboxing. That was a few months ago, so maybe time for a revisit.

• Sad 1

If I could smoke one cigar for the rest of my life, this would be it! 

Smoking one right now, and I may have to agree with you. Such a good cigar. Cohiba class and the ring gauge + length is just perfect.

• Like 1

Just now, Meklown said:

Can they replace my carb intake after I spent all my money on 24:24 and no longer have money for rice?

?

Haven't tasted them yet, but they do give off a sweet starchy aroma (something like sticky rice) when you dissolve them.

• Haha 2

On 2/14/2021 at 1:30 PM, StogieSteve23 said:

You are correct sir ? but its ok, didn't break through to the binder.  They can't always be perfect, but I'm sure it'll still be enjoyable.  

YES! So good, even the not EL coded ones are excellent IMO. 

Glad to hear that @StogieSteve23!!!

• Like 1