Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

8 hours ago, CampDelta369 said:

Has anyone else been tapping this box code? I never noticed the Blue Ink Before... here you go @captaincaveman1121974793_MayEnd029.JPG.797f2afd37a85971f307f65e5247f045.JPG

May End 026.JPG

May End 032.JPG

A mastercase clearance box? What oils? The MSU box code has been Strong. I think its also a the Vaseline factory...

IMG_3615.JPG.e9051131c84ee097dfd634cf664103ac.JPG

IMG_3616.JPG

Yes, have the same PLPC box and it too has blue ink!

IMG_0869.jpeg

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, FatherOfPugs said:

These delicious boxes came today with my son's birth month for a box date. Interestingly, 2 different factories and 2 different shades of wrapper. These will go down for a long, long nap. One box will be smoked 1 per year on his birthday, the other box for his wedding day.

20200108_090123.jpg.a56de47b3529d22e1f2abb40150791c2.jpg

Congratulations for your son! :2thumbs:

And how uncanny...blue-inked box code stamp! :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, JohnS said:

Congratulations! :2thumbs:

And how uncanny...blue-inked box code stamp! :D

Thanks! I was just thinking that! I have a couple boxes now with blue ink. Certainly not uncommon, but not the norm.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, FatherOfPugs said:

These delicious boxes came today with my son's birth month for a box date. Interestingly, 2 different factories and 2 different shades of wrapper. These will go down for a long, long nap. One box will be smoked 1 per year on his birthday, the other box for his wedding day.

20200108_090059.jpg.bb55a5d8281ba71a4024aad8ae0cb268.jpg

If he ends up not enjoying cigars, let me know, and you can adopt me! 

• Haha 2