Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

55 minutes ago, liquid360 said:

I smoked one of these the other day. I’m guessing they need some age? I wasn’t particularly impressed.

310a39b500ddf5616edbe6a43ca652c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Give them at least 30 days in your humidor to acclimate, after shipping. It really does make a difference in taste, IMO. I try to wait at least 30 days with all my purchases before smoking. Others will put a flame to them right when they arrive. What humidity are you keeping your humidor .?

• Like 2

Give them at least 30 days in your humidor to acclimate, after shipping. It really does make a difference in taste, IMO. I try to wait at least 30 days with all my purchases before smoking. Others will put a flame to them right when they arrive. What humidity are you keeping your humidor .?

Thanks for that! I’m glad to hear it. I was told to keep humidor at 60% 70deg. That accurate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

Had to try these:
LsZz4tp.jpg

My local LCDH had some of these yesterday she could let me see them but not buy them yet :( she said Monday but this means I will have to wait till end of the month now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 5/3/2018 at 9:34 PM, habana 94 said:

Three ten year old boxes of Montecristo No. 2, from a online retailer in Switzerland. A lot of extra stickers covering up the old label, i managed to peel one off and got the following code IT 095204. Smoked one ROTT, not bad but really too moist to tell. What do you guys think ?

Lol, I know who does that. Awesome vendor too btw... but I had to very carefully peel their label off the Habanos.SA serial code....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Baccy said:

Lol, I know who does that. Awesome vendor too btw... but I had to very carefully peel their label off the Habanos.SA serial code....

Managed to dry some out Thursday and Friday, when they cam in they were way too moist, had one every day since, spot on perfect ! 

1 hour ago, MooseAMuffin said:

Don't be ashamed of your love for JLP...there are dozens of us...dozens!! 

In the early aughts (the ‘cloak and dagger’ days of online ordering) I couldn’t afford boxes of all the great sticks i loved, so I’d buy ‘el dentes’ singles. Brevas, however, I’d buy by the bundle. I smoked em all the time with no complaints. 

This is the first time I’ve bought em since getting back into cigars last year... with a much higher budget, lol. 

Brings back good memories. They’re still a great value-for-dollar smoke. No shame!

I still love those vigias though ?

• Like 2