Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

2 hours ago, JohnS said:

Another quarter pack of OBM May 2017 Romeo y Julieta Churchills from our host because, frankly, lately they've been great!

5b0173b7b869e_2018-05-1616_47_02.thumb.jpg.e2fdb9184bf2bf25ec5ba26f35a6f1b5.jpg

Yes, yes they have! If only I had the time to smoke the format everyday. I'd be perfectly content with a humi stocked with nothing but recent production RyJ Church, SW, and Lusi. So good right now!

As they should be. Cheers!

• Like 2

On 5/18/2018 at 3:39 PM, encephalization said:

I don't really care about what people think of the cigars I'm smoking. If it smokes good, then I'm in. I have no vested interest in the operations that are being discussed here. Just as I have no vested interest in certain people talking about snake oil sales tactics while gouging the crap out of everything they flip. I'd rather pay a fair price for a cigar that I've liked in the past, regardless of whether or not it has a band on it, than pay 70-80% over retail from a flipper. But hey, that's just me. So many people fall for the tactics of flippers too.

5b020c848a8a6_BlowerinFlippedFlipper_zpsg6c2fnoo.jpg.f1283bfc52c11bdc2f134226443036bc.jpg

• Haha 2

Picked up a new box of R&J Belicoso from nightly offer a while back and must say they are the benchmark Belicoso out of Habanos today.  Utterly terrific cigar.  Smoked one right after a BBF which is great, but R&J really was the headliner!  Complex with an aged tobacco flavor.  BBF came off crude in comparison (and it's still a great cigar at that). 

2 Belicoso or 1 Churchill fit perfect within an NBA play off game...  Go Celtics!

• Like 4