Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

11 hours ago, Lotusguy said:

Watch out for bad storage... I’ve received boxes with extreme sun fading, boxes that smelled like an ash tray, water stains, you name it. I would never buy without close personal inspection anymore.

Thanks for the heads up Claus!

13 hours ago, SokaKiel said:

Would you believe it! I just booked my flight to Cyprus yesterday!

Will fly on Sunday for a few weeks of work, already looking forward to my return flight and a visit to the duty free!

Did you check out any of the shops on the island?

I went into one shop in Paphos. The selection was good but quite a few boxes were starting to show some mold. I didn't see any of the hard to find super premium stuff there. They had a few boxes of discontinued stock, but quite a few were damaged/dry/not in great condition. Just carefully check whatever you are looking to buy, but there is some great stuff to be had at good prices

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, ElJavi76 said:

These were well priced and got into the action along with @fastkiller13 so...

Rafael González 88s Asía Pacífico

SOM DIC 16

Go to sleep RG! See you in a couple of years... After we burn one off the truck in the next few days, of course.

Cheers!

20180430_170635.jpg

That box code is still the best!

I'm in the same boat, the box I got will nap for a while. Might end up getting another box to sample along the way...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Martin_F said:

That box code is still the best!

I'm in the same boat, the box I got will nap for a while. Might end up getting another box to sample along the way...

These things look flawless. Construction looks amazing. No soft spots. I've got plenty else to smoke for now. Just need to have discipline to keep away. Which is actually harder than one would think. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, FatherOfPugs said:

These were waiting for me when I got home today. If as @El Presidente says, and MSU is a cracking code, I'll be in for a treat! Lighting one up ROTT to see!

20180430_173530.thumb.jpg.a7dce0e63c154e1a0f2f14975181c57f.jpg

20180430_173544.thumb.jpg.23a1265731504b782a33b1f8c6023540.jpg

20180430_173838.thumb.jpg.b7fad60a7c08fdbfe2c93c9ee51c68f2.jpg

You get these MSU but also those BRE Connie 1s that looked amazing - same code that @Elpresidente posted in the Warehouse Showdown thread.

• Like 1