FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

On 8/27/2021 at 1:52 PM, Chibearsv said:

Oh, it'll be there.  I can't bring myself to spend the crazy big bucks on a "weatherproof" TV since I'll be crazy pissed off when it inevitably fails.  Wife Ok'd mounting a TV on the wall of the house but I think that would look like crap which is certainly a weird turn of events.  I've got my 48" garage tv with a wireless cable box that I can plop out there on a table whenever I want. 

The TV on a stand with wheels with wifi box is a good solution. I did that for a year. I mounted my indoor 55 Walmart Black Friday tv on my porch outside recently though. It’s been up a month and has yet to fail. I’m “making money” but it is very sheltered. I’m trying to wait a year if I can in the hopes the outdoor tv prices fall. Soon though they will only be a few boxes of Cubans anyway. 

issue I’m having is brightness. Tv is in full shade so ok but the outdoor tvs are really just brighter. Will let you know if temps are an issue later. 

Enjoy that outdoor space. Will come in handy for sure. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Rhinoww said:

The TV on a stand with wheels with wifi box is a good solution. I did that for a year. I mounted my indoor 55 Walmart Black Friday tv on my porch outside recently though. It’s been up a month and has yet to fail. I’m “making money” but it is very sheltered. I’m trying to wait a year if I can in the hopes the outdoor tv prices fall. Soon though they will only be a few boxes of Cubans anyway. 

issue I’m having is brightness. Tv is in full shade so ok but the outdoor tvs are really just brighter. Will let you know if temps are an issue later. 

Enjoy that outdoor space. Will come in handy for sure. 

I’ve been looking at those stands with a shelf for the box. Also contemplating a permanent mount with a quick release to make it easy to move in and out. 

25 minutes ago, Chibearsv said:

I’ve been looking at those stands with a shelf for the box. Also contemplating a permanent mount with a quick release to make it easy to move in and out. 

Wish you were closer. You could have mine. Bought it on Amazon. Its in our storage room now waiting for March madness when I may have 2 tvs on the porch. A bit less than $100 for one w a wide base - need to be ready for a breeze with a sail of a tv. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Another weekend with some beautiful fish!

I need to fish with you! I'll bring the cigars...

8 hours ago, Fuzz said:
Time to change your name to Sweeney Todd.
Though, for a second, I thought you were going to shave with this blade.

Much agreed @Fuzz! I just used this SR for beard trimming and it did its job extraordinary well especially lining up my beard although I got some nicks on my face 😃.

I should set Sweeney Todd as a second nickname as well 😄

Note. A blade on the first picture is the freebie fruit/cheese/beef/fish knife made by Aust, which I didn't expect at all

• Like 1

I got a first Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine jab today. Surprisingly, it wasn't painful at all compare to straight razor nicks and cuts that could be real pain in the butt. The resumption of Kimfessions Series is almost drawing near and CCE from @Habana Mike's CC gift will be reviewed in the next Kimfessions Series (date is TBD) 😄

In Korea, a digital COVID-19 vaccine certificate like a picture below will be issued on a smartphone app called COOV along with a paper certificate if you get a COVID-19 vaccine. 

Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate

• Like 3

On 8/27/2021 at 10:13 AM, Chibearsv said:

Outside work is done. We are loving it. Heated pavilion is my new happy place!

Great looking Portillos cup!!  And, love the work too...:)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mr. Japan said:

..and here we go with the second wedding .

My son Stefano kenji and his lovely wife Sara that some of you have met at AMICIgar in Maiori.

5.jpeg

Congratulations and Mazel Tov.

• Like 1

On 8/28/2021 at 6:03 PM, Lomey said:

Roasted some peppers and onions to add to fresh veggies. Everything is from the garden except for the lime. My wife made homemade chips to go with it. Turned out great!e5baf26bdfc2f745123eec98ee86f5ff.jpg

How is it to grow onions?  Wife wants to do so next season.   Do you have a separate area in your garden or grow them in buckets?  We do the same with broiling and blending like you do.  We end up vacuum sealing & freezing two cup bags for use over the year.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mr. Japan said:

..and here we go with the second wedding .

My son Stefano kenji and his lovely wife Sara that some of you have met at AMICIgar in Maiori.

IMG_3191.jpeg

Fantastic :clap:

Looking great!

• Like 1