• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Exactly. Glad I only picked up a few singles. The only box of Cohibas I own are the Robustos. I actually enjoy those. I'll take the BCG any day over the Espy.

I have a box of Cohiba Siglo VI that I am enjoying and just purchased a box of HQ Siglo II from our host that have been in his words "on". Hopefully II will have a better experience than you did. I do have 3 Esplendidos that are currently resting in the Whytner. Hopefully they won't disappoint when I torch them. After these reviews, they may stay in the humi for a while to see how the age.

Getting a late start tonight but better late than never...

Boli RC ULA OCT 14

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Cheers!

Bill

Just got a box on tonight's 24:24. They are young though ABR 15 but have the ULA code. So, fingers crossed!

• Like 1

San Cristobal de La Habana El Principe EML FEB 15

attachicon.gif2015-07-24 23.01.19.jpg

Montecristo No. 4 MAE OCT 14

attachicon.gif2015-07-25 00.08.03.jpg

Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo de San Juan 14 (Rested for 5 or 6 months...simply glorious! Hints of honey, vanilla and cream, and this will only get better with long-term aging!)

attachicon.gif2015-07-25 14.42.37.jpg

Partagas Serie D No.4 08 (Gifted by Steve...this was the highlight of my weekend. You can see below how it ended up! Simply fantastic, nuanced flavours of mild spice and pepper with beautiful volumes of smoke per puff. Thanks my friend, this is what the joys of cigar smoking is all about!)

attachicon.gif2015-07-25 16.48.37.jpgattachicon.gif2015-07-25 17.46.23.jpg

John I always love your piccies!

Take Partagas 898 out of packaging, then wrap in foil, and you'll have the same thing.

Yes, thank you for your sage remark. :rolleyes: I await your insights from Habano's 2016 release tasting panels with baited, and BGM laden breath. :P

Take Partagas 898 out of packaging, then wrap in foil, and you'll have the same thing.

Yep and sir winston and esplendido are the exact same cigar with different bands put on them. I've had this theory for a couple years... thank you for confirming it for me!

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

3 more sleeps 'til our 6 weeks holiday in Euroland!

8f4c30a19e941bcd0aea278251a2793b.jpg

So a RACF and barbecue quail to celebrate!

Shibby

Sent from my iPhone

6 weeks?! I would love that except I have a hard enough time with 2 weeks. I love to go on vacation but I get bored fast. I enjoy the daily grind of work. It keeps me occupied and I love coming home at the end of a hard day to my wonderful wife and 2 dogs.

Enjoy your time off!

• Like 1

Fired up a RA Superiores on Friday night. It was great, got tons of fruit on the the first 2/3rds but the last 3rd was a bit bitter/harsh I found. This one was from a sampler but I'm glad i grabbed a box off the 24:24 a few weeks ago!

Had 1 the same night. A little hot towards the final third, but it was ROTT.

Yep and sir winston and esplendido are the exact same cigar with different bands put on them. I've had this theory for a couple years... thank you for confirming it for me!

-Stogie Boy

How's this, I'll replace all your MUO14 RyJ Churchill with MUL14 RyJ Churchill. No? Why not? RyJ Churchill is RyJ Churchill, is it not?

• Like 1

If I read this as sarcasm, which I believe it is, I will replace all of your MUO14 RyJ Churchill with MUL14 RyJ Churchill. Deal?

No? If not why.

It was sarcasm, I agree with you about muo ryj from what I have heard.

I was just making fun of what I heard someone saying about winstons and esplendido.

-Stogie Boy