• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

I can't believe I missed the RASS 50 cabs tonight...Oh well.

Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

MUR MAY 12 RA Superiore and a Bell's Two Hearted Ale...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Cheers!

Bill

Lovely beer brewed here in michigan. Between founders, new Holland and bell's, michigan breweries have been stepping it up.

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

• Like 3

Lovely beer brewed here in michigan. Between founders, new Holland and bell's, michigan breweries have been stepping it up.

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

Agreed...Also try Kuhnhenn, Dragonmead, and Falling Down Beer Co if you are in Metro Detroit (Warren, MI specifically). Had some good times and good beers on my last trip back home.

• Like 1

Andrew11 - Awesome Mate.

How was the Padron 50th?

How was the Scotch? Would you mind sharing your take on the flavor profile as I've passed on picking up a bottle a few times on account of not knowing what it's like.

Last but not least, how was the pairing of the two?

Much appreciated :)

The Padron was awesome, full power first third, pepper, coffee and a little dry cocoa. Second third mellows out with some creaminess and then the last third mimics the first and kicks you in the ass with strength. Good burn time as well, 2+ hrs.

The scotch is very Lagavulin 16yr but a little less peaty and more sweetness. To be honest I prefer the 16, but it's a nice change up.

• Like 1

Awesome! How was it? I haven't had one for about a year, thinking it's almost time to dip in again!

First one I've had in a while. Didn't blow me away at first probably because my expectations for these are so high now. Definitely got better after about a third into it and finished strong in both strength and flavor, nubbed it.

Charter with guests between Capri and Amalfi is over and we had two days off afterwards. Lots of fun and alcohol had with some of our crew in Sorrento and Capri. For starters we chartered a 38 ft boat and cruised around the island, sweet! I smoked lots of sticks, some I don't even recall anymore... Too much red wine! I do remember the Hoyo de San Juan, RASCC, LGC MdO 2&4 and ERdM APAC.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1437810056.155263.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1437810080.386111.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1437810099.194121.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1437810122.423714.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1437810153.071138.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1437810170.668640.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1437810186.170291.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1437810206.180766.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get out!!! Seriously? Why post something like this? So cruel!

Sent from my iPhone

• Like 2