• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Sorry, I am no expert, but that doesn't look like a real EL band.

Opened another box I got in Havana when they first came out to compare and it looks the same. The only thing in my picture is the Cohiba band is covering the top black portion of the EL band.

• Like 2

d2de2354e97e3e0cc3310f4c2f1eeb05.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was the first cigar that I ever had about 8 years ago and been hooked ever since - haven't revisted them since my first box - hope it's going down a treat !

edea6ef5f2fb6d0533382c926e39534e.jpg

Heroin....because that's probably the only thing that would have made this experience enjoyable. One side ran while the other was flame retardant. To me, I've always been underwhelmed with this cigar, to be honest, with Cohiba in general. I feel they fail to deliver at their premium. The only ones I enjoy are the Robustos. Needless to say, I will never buy a box of the Esplendidos. I feel there are plenty of other cigars that deliver and do so at a lower cost. Disappointed.

When you don't buy cigars based on taste, but haphazardly on determinants such as looks, you will continue to have these experiences.

Consuming is an exercise based on taste, not other factors. Sure, fluff will get you off for a while, but at the end of the day...you're the one who has to enjoy (smoke, drink, wear, eat, etc) them all.

Or maybe you want to show off a wardrobe full of runway couture that no one can wear.

• Like 1

When you don't buy cigars based on taste, but haphazardly on determinants such as looks, you will continue to have these experiences.

Consuming is an exercise based on taste, not other factors. Sure, fluff will get you off for a while, but at the end of the day...you're the one who has to enjoy (smoke, drink, wear, eat, etc) them all.

Or maybe you want to show off a wardrobe full of runway couture that no one can wear.

Exactly. Glad I only picked up a few singles. The only box of Cohibas I own are the Robustos. I actually enjoy those. I'll take the BCG any day over the Espy.
  • Like 2

2fafe3685bd5aaab5b69a5f46439f7e5.jpg

'13 P2. Spice was the only note for the first third. Smooth cream slowly came along. Smooth but still very young. At what age point do most experience the spice to drop and cream increased with these? Need some time to marinate IMO...

• Like 2