• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Enjoyed an 05' Monte No 1... 1st and 2nd thirds were delicious, took a dive in the 3rd then came back

towards the end

post-6194-0-61798300-1437592800_thumb.jp

• Like 3

A very nice PSP Monte 2. I started off with a Bolivar LCDH Liberatador, but after lighting I noticed it started to take the shape of a cone in the center as it burned so I pitched it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting you would pitch the cigar due to a cone unless it was concave. Some say that is a good sign of a well-made and well-blended cigar.

Was the flavor off?

In LA and finally had a chance to have a cigar. had a terrible Punch Punch (was plugged) so tried a HDM Grand Epicure and it was much better.

Interesting you would pitch the cigar due to a cone unless it was concave. Some say that is a good sign of a well-made and well-blended cigar.

Was the flavor off?

Yeah, the flavors were a little off. In all honesty I probably could have been a little more patient and diligent about correcting it, but after a long day I was in one those moods were I just wanted a smooth, effortless smoke.

Boli RC ULA AGO14 - Woodford Reserve Manhattan, Icewater, Beautiful!

IMG_1928_zpszltuhbfu.jpg

• Like 3

b84876eabdacb8a81b17ff969d0c09d1.jpg

e3f31b1498c567c9fa9ba1f6e0fd0af9.jpg

Monte 2 from the PCC vintage program. I normally tend to stray from lighter wrappers, for no other reason than the fact that I find darker wrappers more attractive. I do have to say this is a rather pleasant and smooth smoke. Not as much leather as fresh ones, it presents a light woodiness with creamy coffee notes.

• Like 2

Andrew11 - Awesome Mate.

How was the Padron 50th?

How was the Scotch? Would you mind sharing your take on the flavor profile as I've passed on picking up a bottle a few times on account of not knowing what it's like.

Last but not least, how was the pairing of the two?

Much appreciated :)

• Like 1