• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

RA Robusto Corto RE Netherlands - holy ammonia bomb, batman! Brought tears to my eyes. Even at two years since boxing too much for me to handle.

post-7384-143684229174.jpg

For breakfast my last ERDM Aniversario - really nice. Debating a box purchase even though they are well over my self-imposed price per stick limit even on sale.

post-7384-143684236217.jpg

I definitely live in the woods now - a cicada came to visit ;)

post-7384-143684240241.jpg

• Like 3

Hdm DC ****...

Punch dc... plugged

Partagas lusi pretty good. Might grab a 50 cab from 07... anyone smoke them from this period? How do the recent DC stack up?

Reynaldo lancero... finally, bliss. Just a great cigar. f41ff740829ff25c6ce237ad83bd7e15.jpg

[ATTACH=full]14465[/ATTACH]

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

• Like 4

These are my new favorite. A cross between a Siglo VI and an O'Reilly book cigar. Their price is justified.

That's quite some praise.

-Stogie Boy

Wonderfully balanced with clean flavors. Into the final third and its youth is apparent. Great medium bodied cigar.

What would you describe the flavor profile as? I smoked one last October and it was very "herbal", to much for my taste. The erdm Suiza on the other hand was much more refined and had some cohiba-esque traits.

-Stogie Boy

What would you describe the flavor profile as? I smoked one last October and it was very "herbal", to much for my taste. The erdm Suiza on the other hand was much more refined and had some cohiba-esque traits.

-Stogie Boy

Sweet grassiness, beautiful wood, light espresso and cream. The final third is tannic and a bit closed. I've smoked three and they have been consistent. Well rolled with light colored ash and thick smoke. I can see the final third opening up in the next 2-3 years and being a solid 95 point cigar for another 5+ years afterwards. I don't have any experience with ERDM, so I can't say how true it is to the Marca. All I know is it's a great cigar now with all the makings of truly excellent cigar with more age. PCC really blends outstanding regionals.

• Like 1

Having my last CoRo :( GOing down a dream but I forgot how tight the draw can be on these sometimes...I wonder when their supply issue will fix itself?