• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Don't be too tough on yourself. Some of my favorite cigars have been smoked in very humid environments. I would imagine it was the cigar and not you.

Thanks bro! I appreciate the vote of confidence. I just kept waiting for it to develop into something, anything! Unfortunately it never gave me anymore than...meh. Oh well! Live to play another day! Going for the HU Mag 46 tonight. Pictures later.

Cheers!

I've been slacking on my daily cigar posts but here is what I smoked yesterday for my birthday

RA Gigantes from Rob's DC sampler. Young but showed a lot of complexity in flavor and had superb construction throughout...I can see why Rob and Ken gave such a glowing review...and then I order up a box :shead:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

The wife cooked up some tasty fajitas and then offered to make dessert...I told her thanks but I already have mine picked out

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Sir Winston in all his glory! Seriously in another class...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Yeah, it was that good :party:

Cheers,

Dan

Happy Birthday Bro! Looks like you celebrated in style.
  • Like 1