• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Decided to revisit these today, still great flavor but still relatively fresh.....just like when the 1966 were when released, which are dormant now and have been for a while, we shall see how these develop over time, my guess is they will go thru the same process but who knows

post-5667-0-87166200-1436153706_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Love this cigar. Yesterday while at the lake, I gave one before even trying it to my sister's boyfriend, I had been planning to smoke the Cuaba after letting it rest for 3 months after receipt. Took a puff off of it just out of curiosity. Immediately knew it would be the next stick I burned. After a long day of yard work, I'm quite happy to sit here and let a great weekend come to a close.

post-24689-0-00883000-1436156762_thumb.j

• Like 4

Romeo y Julieta Petit Princess with some J. Ordonneau Borderies Tres Vieille Reserve Cognac.

482ef9e7c6e4807a514da61235d5caa1.jpg

Back from training out station and decided to have a little nightcap before bed despite the cold and wet weather.

5449d236322d7a6186a81c7d8dc0a5e6.jpg

It's good to be back in the comfort of your own home. :D

• Like 3

Juanita Canonazo rolled in May, surprisingly good

What is the flavor profile on these? I found her gorditos rather herbal before they had a year on them.

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

Decided on having one more smoke before I hit the bed. RG Perla ELG DIC 13 courtesy of Hunter1974. Thanks Hunter.

post-5942-0-12827800-1436249679_thumb.jp

• Like 3