• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

I've been slacking on my daily cigar posts but here is what I smoked yesterday for my birthday

RA Gigantes from Rob's DC sampler. Young but showed a lot of complexity in flavor and had superb construction throughout...I can see why Rob and Ken gave such a glowing review...and then I order up a box :shead:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

The wife cooked up some tasty fajitas and then offered to make dessert...I told her thanks but I already have mine picked out

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Sir Winston in all his glory! Seriously in another class...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Yeah, it was that good :party:

Cheers,

Dan

Great cigars for a momentous occasion. Happy birthday Dan!

• Like 2

Great cigars for a momentous occasion. Happy birthday Dan!

Happy Birthday Bro! Looks like you celebrated in style.

Thanks John and Bill for the birthday wishes...Take care fellas!

• Like 2

2007 RASS. Smoking these guys without at least a few years on them is SACRILEGE! A very deep, complex, leathery musky earthy note that morphed throught with a phenomenal vanilla cream finish I've never quite had to such a degree in an RA. Wish I had some more of these!

• Like 1

An Arturo Fuente Double Chateau that I bought from the old Baranow's cigar lounge back in 2009/2010.

eac7febeda62cebb097765e18ba7750c.jpg

Something mild and mellow while there is still some daylight left after the rain and a day of hard labour moving boxes and furniture.

6eefe8b9353460266df9f6bc92a2c2e3.jpg

While the cigar remains, sadly, what was once an institution in Melbourne, family owned and run across 3 generations, has finally been closed by the nanny-state regulations that came into force.

Here's to you, Wal, a true gentleman and scholar. Hope you are living the dream in your newly adopted country.

• Like 1