• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

A wonderful 07 H Upmann Monarch A/T. You open up the tube and this incredible barnyard aroma hits you along with a nice chocolate note. Great burn and draw and notes of wood, leather, nuts and a faint sweet note like caramel. These still have some legs on them 0cec65abd47b94cc7e1311214310840a.jpg3fc20ee64717ade1f0379507f8120bd0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a box of these a little over a year ago and blew through them. Not as refined as an aged Sir Winston, but where can you find 2007 Sir Winston's? Cheers on a great purchase. Enjoy in good health!

I bought a box of these a little over a year ago and blew through them. Not as refined as an aged Sir Winston, but where can you find 2007 Sir Winston's? Cheers on a great purchase. Enjoy in good health!

Thank you very much!! I keep the box at the back of the humidor so I don't blow through them

How was it?

My box showed up today.

Good but lay them down I was just too damn antsy after a long week, this is by far the darkest wrapper I have seen on a QD Corona so I am interest to see how these do after they acclimate. Really happy with my purchaseparty.gif

Good but lay them down I was just too damn antsy after a long week, this is by far the darkest wrapper I have seen on a QD Corona so I am interest to see how these do after they acclimate. Really happy with my purchase:party:

Good to hear. Im gonna let mine set for a few months and then try one. I've got a few different cigars smoking really well right now so i am pretty sure I can keep my hands off them...maybe!

My first cigar in almost a month after getting laid up with viral meningitis. Lots of chocolate flavors with a hint of something floral and the perfect amount of spice. The humidor holding my CCs got a little dry while I was not well so I didn't want to grab one until I am confident they are back up to proper rh

b49f2ca4b67a2f40d69fd6c57e90acfd.jpg

• Like 4

Epi2 last night on the deck.

That's a great picture! Who's your friend?