FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Plowing through my NC stock with my cigar partner in crime. Having to make room for stock from El Prez that I'm praying arrives tomorrow.

Your cigar buddy looks just like mine!

post-25986-0-52106000-1438470431_thumb.j

post-25986-0-67262100-1438470480_thumb.j

• Like 4

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Those Hop Devils are tasty, but it's big brother Dirt Wolf is one of my all time favorites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lagunitas makes excellent IPAs if those are up your alley. Prey much every beer they make is heavy on the hops. They have some really neat seasonals that go well with cigars as they are heavy on hops but balanced with malt. I prefer that to a straight IPA with cigars since it's a bit less aggressive on the palate.

• Like 2

Lagunitas makes excellent IPAs if those are up your alley. Prey much every beer they make is heavy on the hops. They have some really neat seasonals that go well with cigars as they are heavy on hops but balanced with malt. I prefer that to a straight IPA with cigars since it's a bit less aggressive on the palate.

Not a huge fan of Launitas but I do like there "Lil Sumpin' Sumpin' " IPA. That one has a lot more malt and ABV then their regular IPAs.

Had a Upmann Coni 1 from '11 (PLM MAY) last night. Mediocre at best. Dissappointed a bit unfortunately but every good box can contain duds.

RASCC now (ULA DIC 13). Loving it. I think I will go with a RASS ot a superiores (never had *fresh before) tonight. The rass is a MUR OCT 13, while superiores is more fresh ULA OCT 14

Had a Upmann Coni 1 from '11 (PLM MAY) last night. Mediocre at best. Dissappointed a bit unfortunately but every good box can contain duds.

RASCC now (ULA DIC 13). Loving it. I think I will go with a RASS ot a superiores (never had before) tonight. The rass is a MUR OCT 13, while superiores is more fresh ULA OCT 14

Post some comments on the ULA OCT 14 Superiores after you try it if you have time. I picked up 2 boxes from Rob and they're currently napping while I work through my 12s and 13s. The 12s are smoking great right now...love to have more of them!

Post some comments on the ULA OCT 14 Superiores after you try it if you have time. I picked up 2 boxes from Rob and they're currently napping while I work through my 12s and 13s. The 12s are smoking great right now...love to have more of them!

I would do that if it was picked. Will most likely go for it.

Beginning the day with a MUL JUN 14 Monte No. 5 from our host...Hope to be back on the deck tonight for a UAL NOV 13 Boli Libertador from a trade with my brother Andrew...pictures later if I get to fire it up. Happy Sunday!

post-21459-0-52486600-1438525941_thumb.j

Cheers!

Bill

• Like 3

A fantastic Edmundo Dantes 54...draw and burn were top notch and there was plenty of white pepper, cocoa bean, coffee and wood and a touch of something faintly sweet like vanilla. Hoping the sweet part will become more pronounced over time which these have plenty of...52889857fa2268e5547fd65b77375df1.jpg

• Like 3

Back to the NC grind with Diamond Crown Maximus. It's passable.

f4837cb5db1ddf0451a584f0bcae9f4c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Well,

I decided to reward myself, after a long work week. I drove 2866 miles, in 5 days, mainly 2 lane mountain roads. So I kicked back with a couple of pints of Guinness, and my last PSD#3 EL 2001.

attachicon.gifDSC_0540.JPG

After work I gave the old girl a bath, and took a pic. Even after 2.24 million miles, she still cleans up pretty good. She has a 600 HSP Cummins, with a 13 speed, and 3.80 rear end gears.

attachicon.gifDSC_0530 (Large).JPG

Dave (A.K.A> Homebrew)

Wow, that is a lot of driving! Good to see you made it back safe and sound and found a very nice way to reward yourself

• Like 1