FOH'ers Daily Smoke

My first cigar in almost a month after getting laid up with viral meningitis. Lots of chocolate flavors with a hint of something floral and the perfect amount of spice. The humidor holding my CCs got a little dry while I was not well so I didn't want to grab one until I am confident they are back up to proper rhb49f2ca4b67a2f40d69fd6c57e90acfd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you're feeling better...that Two Hearted is good for what Ales ya!

Cheers!

Bill

• Like 1

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Glad you're feeling better...that Two Hearted is good for what Ales ya!

Cheers!

Bill

Thank you brother and that's the truth! I wouldn't wish that illness on anyone. I haven't been able to work for 3 weeks and finally got cleared to go back Monday. It feels good to be feeling normal again.

• Like 4

Tonight a Robaina Maestros

20150731_220110_zps8cdk8uln.jpg

Hard to believe these are already at 8 years

• Like 4

Continuing the birthday weekend with a royal Robusto. Wavy burn, tight draw, waxy crayon flavor that turned hot and bitter...I was waiting for this one to get good for a little too long.

29bc153cffd785ea238772957a1148e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Tonight featured a Vegas Robaina RE Canada XV Aniversario LAR SEP 12...

post-21459-0-08983600-1438407075_thumb.j

A heavyweight for sure, weighing in at 54 x 6 1/2...Let's get ready to RUMBLE,

post-21459-0-23661500-1438407227_thumb.j

Not sure if it needs more time or if there's just not much there. I've heard good things about these and was excited to try one but...

post-21459-0-64041300-1438407479_thumb.j

Well, I did smoke it to the nub but only because I kept hoping for more. Underwhelming would be generous. Glad I got a chance to try it but I won't be looking to buy a box. I have 4 more that will go to the back of the wineador for a nice long nap and we'll see how they develop. Hoping I just got a bad example of a good stick. Won't pass judgement on a single sample. Would anyone else care to share their experience with this cigar? Oh well, the weekend can only get better from here...can't it?

Cheers!

Bill

• Like 2

Continuing the birthday weekend with a royal Robusto. Wavy burn, tight draw, waxy crayon flavor that turned hot and bitter...I was waiting for this one to get good for a little too long. 29bc153cffd785ea238772957a1148e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sorry about that brother...I hate when that happens! I had a similar experience with my selection tonight as well. Keep Rocking the Birthday!!!

• Like 2

Followed up this mornings RG Perla with a Punch Punch and a Romeo y Julieta Short Churchill with my brothers Bart and Jason on the back deck...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Had a couple of Victory Hop Devils and finished the afternoon with a Salty Dog. Blessed to have good friends, good cigars and a great place to smoke them!

Happy Saturday!

Cheers!

Bill

Those Hop Devils are tasty, but it's big brother Dirt Wolf is one of my all time favorites.

• Like 1