FOH'ers Daily Smoke

a1ca1563bb876eb9f53c97fa5a73b66b.jpg

2012 Beli

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How was it mate? What Flavors did you experience? I have some from 2012 resting as well so curious to hear your input.

Cheers.

• Replies 87.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

How was it mate? What Flavors did you experience? I have some from 2012 resting as well so curious to hear your input.

Cheers.

I definitely tasted the saltiness with grass/hay, roasted nuts, light woodiness and light toasted tobacco. Pretty good light cigar for a change of pace. This was from a HQ box. My PSP box adds chocolate and leather (darker and oiler than these). I actually love these but don't smoke them in my regular rotation due to their light profile.

RA Belicosos Orchant Selection, not bad, loads of peanut butter, light in body which was a bit disappointing. Apparently these were one of the first, if not the first, RE releases. I think it has passed its prime.

You're nuts. Are POS05 P2's also dead? imo they are not even ready.

8fe671e154f1f64aead366e0324c6f24.jpg

Had to try one ROTT. Very good flavors, vegetal/herbal, mild tobacco, honey, and a light touch of cocoa.

What's this? Only had the invictos.

Lets give this a try!!!!941a5ada6520cf901ac24c64d51f05b0.jpg

Hey Franko...it looks like a San Juan, judging by the larger ring gauge (which I've loved smoking!) How was it?

• Like 1

Sitting here smoking an SLR Regios from a 2013 box...unbelievable how good these are with two years on them. A little pepper on the first few draws followed by tons of stone fruit, sweet cream, and some woody notes. I would easily rate this one a 92. Still have about a dozen and a half left...good times ahead.

Addendum

I received this box late last Spring, the first one I smoked from it, I would have rated 83/84. I was a bit concerned, but not anymore. These are getting better and better...and this one was a solid 92 and I nubbed it. GAT MAY13

• Like 1

6d8493acf34439655938fcfd3ec5ce46.jpg

HQ from the famous POU code. These still leave me with more to be desired. They have progressed over the last three months and are tasting better than they did ROTT but I'm still not impressed like others have been.

• Like 3

Phenomenal cigars last night... Two of my favorite sizes:

A gifted single... '10 RyJ Cazadores... Super dark wrapper, tasted of pine, cherries, toast, and full wood with leather. Strong, flavorful, and satisfying.

MUR 13' LGC MdO No 4... Perfection. Everything I look for in a cigar. Glittery with oil. Complex flavor profile (herbal tea, fruit, yogurt and cream, with earth and touch of paprika and nutmeg) with impeccable construction... Slight resistance on draw that helped deepen each layer of flavor... Ash held well, and the smoke aroma was especially nice

Accompanied by a couple yummy mojitos with homegrown mint! :)

• Like 1

I smoke one of these once a year only. And only on my wedding anniversary. Today happens to be anniversary #22. My wife knows my ritual with this cigar. She smiled a big smile when I told her I have 29 of these cigars left.

Congratulations!

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

• Like 1