FOH'ers Daily Smoke

A solid HdM short hoyo, still a couple of years out IMO. A Trinidad Fundadore from May 11 that performed beautifully, really coming alive after the first third. Looking forward to the next 17

• Like 1

• Replies 88.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Hey Franko...it looks like a San Juan, judging by the larger ring gauge (which I've loved smoking!) How was it?

It was good and smooth, smoke fast tho even tho is huge lol.. But defanly need some rest amigo!!! Recommen to grab a fiver or so before box purchased!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I definitely tasted the saltiness with grass/hay, roasted nuts, light woodiness and light toasted tobacco. Pretty good light cigar for a change of pace. This was from a HQ box. My PSP box adds chocolate and leather (darker and oiler than these). I actually love these but don't smoke them in my regular rotation due to their light profile.

Right on.

Cheers.

One of my favorite cigars! Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A nice mild day so I am having a Cuban custom rolled - Alfredo Martinez Robusto that was rolled in March earlier this year.

2b434d80bc8c6142451603639a5955e5.jpg

Packs quite a wallop as far as spiciness level goes. The taste profile is very subtle: rather fruity, pepper, herbaceous but has that woodsy nuance on the finish.

cd5e7f6e61477d0fcc93ed76e0638887.jpg

Spiciness level recedes about the end of the first third and we get a more woody taste profile with a vegetal note and black coffee. Salted cracker aftertaste. Retohaling will yield the all familiar Cuban nutmeg and earthiness.

A very interesting and challenging smoke as there is quite some complexity in the subtle profile that keeps evolving.

I can start to feel the nicotine kicking in - quite strong for a Cuban cigar too.

• Like 4