• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

bb95141c85357d38aca4cf95434fcbc1.jpg

Fourth ugliest from this box! And it deepens my love affair with Sancho Panza! My brother-in-law said the 3rd ugliest was the best cigar he's ever had last night, while I smoked a Punch Churchill.

This is 96!

Far canal mates!

This is living!

Sent from my iPhone

So is that a Molinos? I'm still kicking myself for not jumping on the 2011 Molinos up on 24:24 recently. Darn it!!!

1svWQhW.jpg

Another change of pace today. Flor de las Antillas, in Toro. A pleasant smoke. The flavor was lacking, but the body was strong and the smoke very smooth. Surprisingly, not as much nicotine as I was expecting.

• Like 1

So is that a Molinos? I'm still kicking myself for not jumping on the 2011 Molinos up on 24:24 recently. Darn it!!!

Yeah it's a Molinos! You should be able to get your hands on some, sometime soon. Wouldn't imagine they are a big mover. Worth emailing Rob to say you are specifically looking for them.

Sent from my iPhone

Yeah it's a Molinos! You should be able to get your hands on some, sometime soon. Wouldn't imagine they are a big mover. Worth emailing Rob to say you are specifically looking for them.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks Mate and I'm definitely going to have to do that. So what's the flavor profile on these?

Also is that a Blanc De Blanc you're pairing it? Love me some good Bubbly but pairing the right cigar along with it is not an easy choice.

Thanks again.

Thanks Mate and I'm definitely going to have to do that. So what's the flavor profile on these?

Also is that a Blanc De Blanc you're pairing it? Love me some good Bubbly but pairing the right cigar along with it is not an easy choice.

Thanks again.

Mate, profile for me is H Upmann plus salt! Mostly leather, wood, mild pepper, some molasses with a touch of salt.

The wine in the shot was actually my wife's current go to Rosé, I think it's a Marquis!?!? Will double check. I kicked off the cigar with it, as it was left over from dinner. And finished with a Tyrconnell or two.

To date, I have paired the Molinos with dark beer, whisky, champagne and now rose. They all work for me in pairing this cigar, and most cigars really. Will try a nice rum next, to see what it does to the sweet component of the Molinos.

Sent from my iPhone

Mate, profile for me is H Upmann plus salt! Mostly leather, wood, mild pepper, some molasses with a touch of salt.

The wine in the shot was actually my wife's current go to Rosé, I think it's a Marquis!?!? Will double check. I kicked off the cigar with it, as it was left over from dinner. And finished with a Tyrconnell or two.

To date, I have paired the Molinos with dark beer, whisky, champagne and now rose. They all work for me in pairing this cigar, and most cigars really. Will try a nice rum next, to see what it does to the sweet component of the Molinos.

Sent from my iPhone

Right on Mate. Thanks.