• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 7/1/2022 at 9:19 AM, Kaptain Karl said:

2012 SW for my bday cigar with some 18 year old Glenmorangie Extremely Rare. 

Happy getting old day!

On 7/1/2022 at 1:06 PM, BoliDan said:

So this is funny... I told my wife I'd dig the foundation for more paving stones on Saturday because A) it's late and I work and B: I have COVID right now and tired af. Instead she wanted to start now, at 9pm. I'm helping....

Before you call me an asshole, i will help eventually. But I want to sink in I was going to do this on Saturday

Mag 46

Isn't this the way it's supposed to be? She's digging and you're telling her where to dig? I like a man who has figured it all out!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LLC said:

EMA ABR 08 Diplomaticos No. 4  These came from an auction of @Elpresidente personal stock. Because I like this cigar so much but it was so long since I had one, I was worried my high expectations were going to ruin it for me. I bought them last October but cracked the box today. Excellent cigar and just what I was hoping for.  

I had EMA 08 box as well that I bought from Czar. Superb. Sadly long gone. 

• Like 1