FOH'ers Daily Smoke

12 RG Perlas......same size roughly as RASCC, Shorts, etc.....never had one before, flavor is unique, cant put my finger on it, not bad just kind of straight tobacco, about $100 for qty. 25

Johnny'O Custom Torpedo.....very good, having good luck in last 6 months with his rolls

12 SLR Regios...had one 3 weeks ago, it sucked.....revisited another one last night and it was much better, showed more potential

12 Upmann 1/2 Corona......loved this lil mofo, just need to find more, great flavors

Bart

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Hey Lisa, I'm right there with you that the recent production Mag 46 are incredibly strong and not meant for rott smoking. They seem however, to be excellent aging candidates.

Something a little different...Fribourg & Treyer Partagas from the '60s.

post-10021-0-18734700-1362107187_thumb.j

EWWW Claus. A BIC? Come on now.

You can thank TSA for not allowing any decent lighters or matches in carry-on luggage in planes :rolleyes:

Giving the R&J petit corona a try (with some rather dull 'light' reading), I do really enjoy the no.2 tubo which is exactly the same size, so I wonder how they compare...

post-16354-0-47796000-1362070668_thumb.j

How was it? I really enjoyed the one from last year's blind tasting. Surprising...

Picked up some hq hoyo epi especiales from the 60 box lfth - smoked one last night: really excellent cigar! Particularly for a young June 2012 stick

Hey Zacapa,

How do these especiales compare to the epi 1 and epi 2?

Thanks,

Curtiss

How was it? I really enjoyed the one from last year's blind tasting. Surprising...

As I said, I love the no.2 tubo, but frankly I hated the petit corona, the first few puffs were nice and creamy but then it all went down hill very quickly. It was boring and to be honest a little bit harsh all the way through, I gave up just as I got into the final 1/3 and chucked it! I'm wondering if it was a bad stick that suffered from being fairly young, because usually I hear good things about them!

EWWW Claus. A BIC? Come on now.

You can thank TSA for not allowing any decent lighters or matches in carry-on luggage in planes rolleyes.gif

Claus, you travel a lot, so I definitely recommend one of those Iroda micro-torches. They're allowable to take on flights, provided it's all taken apart, and the actual lighter-cartridge portion is just then in your pocket. Marc turned a bunch of us on to those - he had one on our last trip to Cuba, and everyone thought it was just the bee's knees.

Check out the conversation thread about it:

http://www.friendsofhabanos.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=112727entry348433

http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/browse/6/Tools/WeldingSoldering/Torches/PRD~0587500P/Micro%252BJet%252BTorch.jsp?locale=en