• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Cohiba Exquisitos

After reading a thread on another forum I ordered a box of 5 to sample as I have never had any before. Smoking first cigar in a week, since I have been sick, this cigar was not bad at all. No boxcode since they came a box of 5 but lets assume 2011/2012 stock. Spicy, sweet and strong were my initial thoughts. Not going to overwhelm you with complexity but flavorful, yes it was.

Are these a cheap cigar to smoke every day, depends on your budget but at around $7-8 a pop, maybe not. I would be curious to try one with some age on it and see the differences between the two. Overall I enjoyed and will be passing some out to others to get their opinions as well

Bart

Cohiba Exquisitos

After reading a thread on another forum I ordered a box of 5 to sample as I have never had any before. Smoking first cigar in a week, since I have been sick, this cigar was not bad at all. No boxcode since they came a box of 5 but lets assume 2011/2012 stock. Spicy, sweet and strong were my initial thoughts. Not going to overwhelm you with complexity but flavorful, yes it was.

Are these a cheap cigar to smoke every day, depends on your budget but at around $7-8 a pop, maybe not. I would be curious to try one with some age on it and see the differences between the two. Overall I enjoyed and will be passing some out to others to get their opinions as well

Bart™

If I had to smoke one cigar for the rest of my life, this one is way up there. Love the Exquisito but honestly they are around the same price as many cuban robustos. The are infinitely better with age.