• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Hmmmm. That sucks. I know these are really hit or miss for people, but they've always been great for me (had one once that was an absolute powerbomb that knocked my socks off a couple years ago). Have Dic 2007 "SOA" and Oct 2007 "SOA" boxes, and they've been pretty nice.

Such a shame. Great looking cigars but half of it's tasteless. sad.png

I will. So far, so good, I would say. Different to the last one I had. This might be a good development...

Spoke too soon. This went south quicker than the 2008 stock market crash......

Though Ive never had one those trini ingenios have really puzzled me. I love fundadores so to me an EL fundadore has soo much potential but I have yet to hear a good thing about them shead.gif and obviously thats not the minority opinion because every store on the internet seems to have ingenios still in stock

Party Short for me last night.

Usually so dependable but this one was underfilled with a loose draw. On further examination I think they must have put together the scraps left on the table to make that stick - it had TWO huge stems with three branchs a piece to them, both running most of the length of the cigar! no wonder it felt bloody underfilled it was a PC made of stem and vein pod.gif

Picked up some hq hoyo epi especiales from the 60 box lfth - smoked one last night: really excellent cigar! Particularly for a young June 2012 stick

Boli PC tonight. Always goes down well :)

I am happy to see this, as I have a box in the air.

Toscano Presidente while doing yard work, and a nice little H Upmann coronas minor while out for a country drive so far. I'd post pics, but I don't know if I can from my iPhone...

Partagas Shorts while getting the deck organised for the summer season (admittedlya bit early but frankly I've had it with the snow and cold now, winter has lasted more than long enough!). The PS was perfectly fine, maybe a sharp towards the end but probably it was stil a bit young (got it as part of a sampler so I have no idea about age, presume 2012).