• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

post-16354-0-29288600-1362400065_thumb.j

My first try of the 'fabled' Montecristo Open range, I bought this Junior around a year ago just to give them a try.

Overall I didn't think it was too bad... Nor did I think it was that good either. I probably wouldn't buy one again, but I wouldn't say no if offered one!

Lasted around 30 minutes, construction was good, draw was very good and burn was good until the final 1/3 when it started going a bit wonky. Was around mild-to-medium and was very smooth all the way through, no harshness or bitterness at all, but I struggled to get any real or interesting flavours from it.

RA Superiores – Mild to medium body, nice and smooth, sharp accurate burn all the way till the end, superb construction. A very enjoyable 1hr smoke but found it hard to define what actual flavours I got from it.

Had a R&J Churchill tubo at my dad's place day before yesterday, before the snow hammered our city. Nice woody, slightly graham/cashew/peanut and umami is what I got. Nice cigar in that tubo... well preserved and a pretty specimen with smooth, lighter wrapper with tight veins.

A little too humid outside, really messed up with the burn. Very bland flavor, tough to blame the cigar though with how humid it was outside.

HUpmannMag46_zps5b334f86.jpg

Beautiful RASS box code MUL JULY 12( HQ) from Rob, Very dark in colour,med to full.Smoking time 1hr 15min.

This is a top cigar now 91,but will over years become a Super cigar 94-95!