• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

An amazing evening with a great BOTL. Was truly humbled today by his generosity.

Was given this to smoke...

20130215_174935.jpg

which came from this humidor...

20130215_202026.jpg

and then was gifted this to smoke as well after dinner...

20130215_211337.jpg

to be accompanied by this...

20130215_210909.jpg

20130215_210922.jpg

20130215_211426.jpg

20130215_211632.jpg

Thank you for an Epic evening bro....

Wow Art! What a night!!

'08 Lancero. 2 questions.

1. How the hell do you keep this rocket lit?

2. Should I watch Northern Trust Open or LPGA Australian Open? Lydia Ko is amazing story.......

5b1f065f4f4a90933ec820ef2d5ea0a3.jpg

Should stay lit. As far as golf goes, I'd say watch the Northern Trust Open as the LPGA Australian Open might get delayed by some freakin kangaroos again lol.

'08 Lancero. 2 questions.

1. How the hell do you keep this rocket lit?

2. Should I watch Northern Trust Open or LPGA Australian Open? Lydia Ko is amazing story.......

5b1f065f4f4a90933ec820ef2d5ea0a3.jpg

Ruling out humidity issues, I'd say you have construction issues if you are having trouble keep it lit... especially smoking indoors.

A very good HdM Epicure Deluxe. Once again, a LCDH release delivers (unlike many recent LEs and cheaper to boot) :2thumbs:

su7a9aze.jpg

Glad to hear you enjoyed it. I picked up a couple if boxes to bring back from Havana last fall but haven't cracked them open yet. Thinking it will be a great morning cigar with an Americano on a weekend morning in the summer.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it. I picked up a couple if boxes to bring back from Havana last fall but haven't cracked them open yet. Thinking it will be a great morning cigar with an Americano on a weekend morning in the summer.

Considering how fresh they are (this one was BD AME JUL 12), they are already quite smooth. Very thick, creamy smoke with the HDM "Le Hoyo" Series woodiness. I really liked it, despite the ring gauge. I picked up another box since I found the OR of the LCDH Releases are even better than subsequent ones (RA Superiores and Upmann RR, for example).