• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

2 hours ago, inter4alia said:

Many thanks to @Tave1225 for gifting this gorgeous AUM Jun 15 Sig V to me PIF style. Beautiful morning. 

Love those with some age on them. That’s a nice way to start the day

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Bijan said:

Friday smokes. A young RASS and an Epi 2.

Wonderful experience after a week of very mediocre smokes, and a rough week last week. The weather was very warm this week but it was very windy and that ruined things. It was cold tonight but nice and crisp and still.

The RASS almost knocked me out. It had me feeling like I did when I didn't smoke much and smoked a cigar too fast and felt green. Cleared my palate and my sinuses. Been ages since a cigar had almost too much smoke output. It was like a reboot. Felt like what Tarantino said about the song like a virgin, in Reservoir Dogs 😂

Went inside and had an Medium roast espresso and it was the best coffee I had in ages.

Smoking the Epi 2 shortly after I felt like I was on vacation in Cuba, smoking to my heart's content at the end of the day. Thought about Shawshank and Andy saying his time in the hole was the easiest time he ever did 😂

20210313_013742_HDR.jpg

20210313_032454_HDR.jpg

How do you cleanse your palate for back to back smokes? 

1 minute ago, Lrabold89 said:

How was the epi deluxe with that much age? I have had a hunch about these for a bit as they seem very rich when young almost like a turbocharged epi 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have sampled quite a few of the 2012 epi deluxe as I know a vendor who had stock until a couple of years ago. I have noted that they have lost some of their sweetness and creaminess recently. They are much more woodier now. The cigar was just pleasant until the middle of the second third and then turned into something really great. Mostly woody with a touch of pepper and a little spice. The woodiness wasn't over powering though. I burned my fingers smoking this one. Definitely the best cigar that I had today.

I sold one of my boxes last year and now have only 17 sticks left. I think that I will hold on to these as I doubt that I will find any more 2012 boxes at the original German price given that everything that has more than 5 years on it is expensive now. The only downside is that it's a little too fat for such a short cigar.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, prshah25 said:

How do you cleanse your palate for back to back smokes? 

I usually wait half an hour or fifteen minutes at a minimum. Have a coffee and a soda, maybe an apple.

• Like 1

On 3/13/2021 at 1:57 AM, Bigfatpuff said:
Cohiba Robusto 13
One of my favorite cigar.
Extremely consistent, cedar and maybe pine, no pepper at all.
Wood sweetness hint.
Enjoy from head to toe.

6988818c749c26b1304c95415021e4fd.jpg

Pretty sure 2014-15 was the year cohiba went with those bands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1