• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

3 hours ago, DanWil84 said:

Mille Fleur ABO MAY 18

Every cigar of this box have been a bit iffy. Some were good, some were ok-ish, this one I had to toss around the band. Had to double or even triple puff and smoke it quicker than I like to keep it going which made it bitter. I'm very partial to the Partagas counterpart of this cigar.

I had a box of plugged Partagas Mille fleurs last year. 2/3 with same issues you face with these. I think it is all a question of luck. Before then I preferred the Partagas ones, now I am not so sure.

5 minutes ago, Bijan said:

I had a box of plugged Partagas Mille fleurs last year. 2/3 with same issues you face with these. I think it is all a question of luck. Before then I preferred the Partagas ones, now I am not so sure.

Lets keep it on Cuba being Cuba ?.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HabanosLuva said:

Haven't reached for a NC in awhile, thought I'd give it a go. Picked up a few during the holidays to support the local store. I never remembered the blend being this strong, as I started out on them ages ago before they became so expensive.20210131_225715.thumb.jpg.52e0f4e1e9d88d66583c7054373390c4.jpg

Powerhouses, too much so when young, can feel it in my cheeks.  I’ve had several that had 7-10 years of age on them and they were glorious.  Reminded me of a Lusitania.  That being said I think it’s cheaper (nowadays) and easier (not aging for so long) to just buy Lusitanias!  Still it’s great to go down memory lane now and then.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mprach024 said:

Powerhouses, too much so when young, can feel it in my cheeks.  I’ve had several that had 7-10 years of age on them and they were glorious.  Reminded me of a Lusitania.  That being said I think it’s cheaper (nowadays) and easier (not aging for so long) to just buy Lusitanias!  Still it’s great to go down memory lane now and then.

Hah, good point and thanks for the input. Truly was just pure spice, although had some nuances of prunes on occasion. I have a few of the original lancero tubos back from 1999 which I should try and dig out from the humidor. I can see the benefit of putting these down for awhile, but I've smoked many as soon as purchased and never remember them at this level.

4 hours ago, Bigfatpuff said:

Looks wonderful!
What is the taste of ERDM Choix Supreme?
Thanks.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

This stick had a dark and oily wrapper and tasted toasted tobacco, nuts and caramel. Usually ERDM CS with lighter wrappers are honey and  caramel. 

• Like 1