• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

14 hours ago, Meklown said:

Trying out the slanted cut as recommended by Sigmund since I remembered today. Working well so far but can't decide which way I should point the opening in my mouth

PXL_20210126_124853426.jpg

You're supposed to cut it diagonally from the band to the other side, so that when you look at it band/label forward it looks like you barely cut it ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Bijan said:

You're supposed to cut it diagonally from the band to the other side, so that when you look at it band/label forward it looks like you barely cut it ?

LOL right, I see what you mean. Though I find the bands on figurados typically loose enough that you can slide / rotate around. 

Not sure if I was thinking about it too consciously, but I couldn't really draw well with the cigar perpendicular to my lips (I felt that cut facing up or down would wet the cigar, while left or right kind of felt weird with the smoke coming in only on one side). I ended up leaning the cigar such that the cut area was directly flat against my lips like a straight cut would normally be. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DanWil84 said:

Oliva V Lancero is always fire.  Great stick. 

38 minutes ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Siglo VI

36247B9E-A063-405A-B56D-02853348A455_1_201_a.jpeg.12c5da45fcaa087a90a037125f2884c0.jpeg

Doc, Thomas Shelby there!?! F****ng great show.  Would love to re-watch it if I could.  Cant wait for the 6th season. How was that RA No. 2?? Enjoy that Sig 6 bro! 

6 minutes ago, StogieSteve23 said:

A great stick for sure and Oliva has never disappointed me. Just a bit to much ligero in the last 3rd, I have a nic tollerance but this one made me spin!

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, StogieSteve23 said:

Doc, Thomas Shelby there!?! F****ng great show.  Would love to re-watch it if I could.  Cant wait for the 6th season. How was that RA No. 2?? Enjoy that Sig 6 bro! 

Yes, great show!  Made it through the first 3 seasons since the weekend.

Both Javi and I agreed, the first 3rd was a 78, second 3rd was an 85, and the final 3rd was around a 90.  

We both dry boxed for about a week, but it is still really young so it may not be fair to rate it so soon.

• Like 3

How was that? won of the only few NC that tempts me now and again
I would buy this again, little earthy, sweet, black peperish, no bite at all, but that's for my taste buds who are used to NC's. The cello was allready getting a bit yellow, but still had a Nic kick to it, suspect a bit more ligero then was the intention in the last third.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn VOG-L29 met Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, DanWil84 said:

I would buy this again, little earthy, sweet, black peperish, no bite at all, but that's for my taste buds who are used to NC's. The cello was allready getting a bit yellow, but still had a Nic kick to it, suspect a bit more ligero then was the intention in the last third.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn VOG-L29 met Tapatalk

Much appreciated, thank you 

• Like 1