• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lotusguy

• LLC

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

23 minutes ago, JohnS said:

in my thinking.

On the back of your recent honey-a-thon traversing back to front, all of the golden greats of Cohiba..John,  I'm interested to hear your thoughts on the recent focus/quality of Trinidad&QDO and how it equates to current Cohiba in quality.   

It's a question that always interests me. I think back to a time with the old band Fundadores,  where it would have been possible to do a like for like sampling of a Fundy, Lancero and Davidoff no 1,  and speculate as to which was the premo brand.      Of course life isn't that simple, someone cant demand "Bowie, or the Muddy Waters......which is better?" it's an futile question really. 

So I wont ask which is better, but with QDO and Trinidad rising like a phoenix, is the Cohiba crown at least slipping? is it getting hard to sell the brand as the undisputed market leader?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1