FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Raining in Portugal, which is why I am watching the gun debate unfold again...and again.....

Still, enjoying a Bolivar Bonitas 07..which are a great, simple Boli smoke, in the blessed indoors in the form of a very cool bar, playing Physical Graffiti..

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

BGM from our hosts. Worst BGM I have ever smoked. Super tight, dull, bland flavours…pitched it halfway through. Hopefully the rest of the box is more open and flavourful

What is the box code? I'm smoking through a box of LSO May 08 . Beautiful smokes but hard to keep them lit for some reason.

Travel to a near by lake on this beautuful winter day in central Pennsylvania I had this

g7PbF.jpgx

Really nice RA petite unico

My friend Kevin had an trini Reyes from my feb 12 box that have been outstanding so far

R55YL.jpg

Afterwards:

T01uW.jpg

Sancho Panza Belicoso from 2011, mellow, balanced and gorgeous...such a lovely smoke and so unpretentious, to me at least, what cigars are all about, profound? No. but lovely? hell yes!

Travel to a near by lake on this beautuful winter day in central Pennsylvania I had this

g7PbF.jpgx

Really nice RA petite unico

My friend Kevin had an trini Reyes from my feb 12 box that have been outstanding so far

R55YL.jpg

Afterwards:

T01uW.jpg

great work! that's the way it should be!

Cohiba 1966 on tap for tonight to celebrate a buddys daughters bday and to celebrate the fact that i'm Finally turning the corner and headed in the right direction after all i've been through the past 8 months.

Cohiba 1966 on tap for tonight to celebrate a buddys daughters bday and to celebrate the fact that i'm Finally turning the corner and headed in the right direction after all i've been through the past 8 months.

Great choice.

Guess it's just RA day around here.

hJ1IX.jpg

This is from a JUL12 box, and it's smoking really well. Keep in mind that I have nowhere near the experience that you fine folks have, but this one is quite good as it stands. Should be very fine further on up the road. Construction, draw, and burn are all dead on perfect as well. If the rest of them smoke this well, then I have a real winner of a box on my hands.

caught up with some other fellas from Sydney last night, was gifted 2 awesome cigars, first was a God of Fire from 2008, gifted by Hasan

post-13437-0-85899200-1355559873_thumb.j

secondly was one ive been wanting to try for ages, a Behike 54! gifted from Duxnutz.

post-13437-0-98553200-1355559892_thumb.j

EDIT: the Behike was gifted by Adam (Duxnutz) not Hasan like the original post said, my most sincere apologies!

Enjoying an OK ERDM Demi Tasse with a nice glass of Port.

In a bar playing The Cure. My wife and I are pretending we aren't the only ones here who remember when the songs were released, but sadly, we are!