• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Can finally smoke again after a nasty cold... HdM Epi 1 from 2006 - outstanding. Followed it up with my second to last Hamlet Robusto Extra - no need to describe yet again how great these are ;)

post-7384-13551996134995.jpg

post-7384-13551996313414.jpg

Thanks " hermano maduro" ... :-))

Flights were good and relaxing - picked up a s...t load of my cuban cigars from the Italian friends and enjoyed great fresh seafood both at dinner and then next day before the return flight at Venice's Marco Polo airport - a most civilized and gastronomically interesting airport.

Bought a selection of fine Italian cheeses and pasta for my wife and had a long leisurely lunch of octopus salad and salami sandwich folllowed by the perfect cappuccino before a quiet flight home to Frankfurt into a blinding snow-storm after I hit the Autobahn here - happy to make it home, safe & dry.

Cigars : RyJ Nr 2 A/T at FRA airport with coffee after a sandwich lunch and again in Italy before dinner - Siglo III was after dinner cigar in Padova with a half bottle of Varadero rum in Renzo's kitchen.

We had to hold at the taxiway after landing this afternoon for this big baby to take off - a LH A-380, impressing sight, but still and always happy to have retired ... no regrets :

post-4742-0-80825900-1354911283_thumb.jp

cool.png

Hardly an inspiring looking airplane eh?

Smoked that single Monte 520 I picked up recently. Not bad, but not stellar either. I'd give it a 90. More earthy than I am used to from Montecristo. Unlike many LEs, it didn't mostly taste like chocolate /cocoa. The ring gauge is a huge turnoff for me and construction on this example was sub-par (split wrapper). Pass at this price!

post-7384-13552755731778.jpg

post-7384-13552755857696.jpg

Had a quickie Belinda Belvederes after that. Now that's what I would call C&C at 1 euro/stick :2thumbs:

post-7384-13552756477869.jpg