• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Oliva Serie G corona on Friday

NuB Connecticut tonight. Both fantastic short smokes, and non-cuban!

Tapatalk'd from my Note II part Tres

Cuban custom Roll Salomones by Hamlet. Good cigar, but defenilty needs more time to come into its own. huge potential.

Sancho Panza Belicosos, first one rolled tight as a baseball bat. Chopped into several pieces and binned. Second one a touch loose but enjoyable with a nice salty tang to the smoke.

post-13571-0-43475900-1355745638_thumb.j

Birthday smoke for my son (born 12/16/02): Cohiba Seleccion Reserva Piramides. Outstanding stick! Happy 10th, my boy :2thumbs:

Followed by an equally outstanding RA Superiores OR (2010).

post-7384-13557901340482.jpg

post-7384-13557901467338.jpg

Bolivar Belicosos Finos with beautiful tobacco. It's a shame that I am working through a dressed box that is underfilled in the extreme. These could have been spectacular. From now on it is SLB or nothing!

I'm also peeved - I bought 3 boxes and they are all extremely under filled. I weighed them and some are 15% lighter than they should be. Grrrrr. They smoke looser than a Padron, burn hot and taste rubbish.

Which sucks because I really love BBFs :(

I have another 2 and half more boxes of these rubbish sticks to go through... At which time I'll order the Cabs.