• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Another evening at the pharmacy - we had a new father who celebrated the birth of his son passing fine Partagas Lonsdales from a 2000/50 cabinet.

post-4742-0-37153600-1355355254_thumb.jp

Four pots of Soljanka ( east German left-over stew), Serbian bean stew and Philippine glass noodles plus a champagne cream dessert plus original Christstollen from Dresden.

post-4742-0-65869400-1355354692_thumb.jp

All washed down by numerous beers, wines and 2 bottles of Mulata.

post-4742-0-19291700-1355354721_thumb.jp

Life's OK.

cool.png

An absolutely fantastic Boli PC. (HQ). Every single stick has been awesome from this box. This is the rich flavor that has me hooked on these and on CC's in general.

post-8544-13554302506271.jpg

post-8544-13554302800829.jpg

Outstanding, if a little too fresh, Ramon Allones Petit Belicoso RE Gran Bretana for breakfast. In a year they will be just as good as the fantastic RA Belicoso RE Alemana from 2010 and tasted very similar. Time to go deep!

post-7384-13554416854541.jpg

Punch Sir John RE Alemana this afternoon. Unfortunately, they seem to have entered a sick phase with disjointed, somewhat harsh flavors. Not the nice gradual build in aroma I got from the first 4 sticks. Will check again in a few months.

post-7384-13554458170713.jpg

Punch Sir John RE Alemana this afternoon. Unfortunately, they seem to have entered a sick phase with disjointed, somewhat harsh flavors. Not the nice gradual build in aroma I got from the first 4 sticks. Will check again in a few months.

post-7384-13554458170713.jpg

Claus, I still SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO want your lighter. I've been keeping my eyes peeled, but no dice so far.

Had the last 898 Varnished in my humidor, oh what a tragic day. More to come some day, I'm sure. In the meantime though, there are many other things I'm looking for. This one did not disappoint though, typical full flavored, punchy, leathery, with that Partagas signature taste. Good stuff. I'm fairly new at the CC thing, so bear with me here. One day in 2018 I'll be talking about the great 2012 RASS I just smoked. :)

Had the last 898 Varnished in my humidor, oh what a tragic day. More to come some day, I'm sure. In the meantime though, there are many other things I'm looking for. This one did not disappoint though, typical full flavored, punchy, leathery, with that Partagas signature taste. Good stuff. I'm fairly new at the CC thing, so bear with me here. One day in 2018 I'll be talking about the great 2012 RASS I just smoked. smile.png

Very cool. A great outlook and personal goal for 2018, methinks!!! :2thumbs:

starting the day off with a 2009 Edicion Limitada RyJ Duke and a Nespresso Coconut Expresso.... smile.png

20121214_102215.jpg

HUH??!!?!!?!!?!?!

ARE THOSE SOCKS YOU ARE WEARING WITH THOSE JESUS-SHOES, ARTURO?!?!?!!?!

DIDN'T YOU HELP ME MAKE FUN OF FRAN FOR DOING THE SAME THING COMING BACK FROM HAVANA?!?!!?!

Fashion faux pas....even Erin says she knows that....

tantrum.gifmob.gif:potty:hole.gif