• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

This evening i enjoyed a monte no4 from our local tobacconist, was last one in box. I must say after trying a few different cigars in last few weeks this was truly enjoyable.

Creamy smoke, chocolaty all the way to a minty aftertaste in last third, first time for me it has been really noticable.

Must try one from that aged sampler now they smell so good.

I had a no-name torpedo rolled by a guy in Vinales yesterday. Earlier, they had been quite strong-- a bit overpowering actually-- but with three years, this one came together in sort of salty gingerbread with coffee and cedar. It was like a single origin coffee... very characteristic of one farm or soil (what's the Spanish word for terroir?).

Another rare find for me.

A Quintero Favoritos, Until I saw this I was unaware they made anything above a 42 gauge.

This was about a Hermosos size, a choix supreme size.

Pretty good all round, flavour like an averaage D4, not quite as strong. Very good value.

Been hangin in San Antonio last few weeks. Been smoking alot of RASCC and when in my fave B&M a lot of tatuaje noellas and havana cazadores. I do like these smaller tatuajes.

Grabbed a box of noellas and another tatuaje box for the shop in playa too.

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.507259,-98.671698