• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

3 hours ago, GVan said:

Couple of firsts - my first Sancho Panza Non-Plus (ATE May-18) gifted from a fellow BOTL @StogieSteve23.  Very good CC that in the first ¾" was salty pound cake, then settled into a mild toasted tobacco with every 6th puff getting a hint of salt running across my palate and tongue.  About half-way through got a very interesting taste that took a few puffs to identify - Water chestnut!  Thanks brother for adding another CC to the experience!

Also, bought a Colibri V-cutter to see what all the talk is about.  Definitely produces a different sensation and more smoke - another fun change.

Happy you enjoyed it, G! Now you have an idea of what to expect whenever you decide to break into your boxes.  Happy 4th to you, Devo and the family! 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, MigsG said:

Began my birthday month celebration, today having a cigar I have kept for a while now. Thanks to @mtd057 for this special Montecristo!  Thoroughly enjoying it, Matt! 

A1C838F9-937F-4134-AF80-24274E532A7D.jpeg.957f8d3b6c72ca5c952330ed5325aa88.jpeg

Happy birthday my friend, glad you are enjoyed it! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Began my birthday month celebration, today having a cigar I have kept for a while now. Thanks to [mention=32308]mtd057[/mention] for this special Montecristo!  Thoroughly enjoying it, Matt! 

A1C838F9-937F-4134-AF80-24274E532A7D.jpeg.957f8d3b6c72ca5c952330ed5325aa88.jpeg

Happy birthday month !!! Stay safe !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1