• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

18 minutes ago, 99call said:

I've done the same thing, felt obliged to open up my 14 and 15 boxes, but they were soo good, I'm strangely sacrificing my 18 boxes first. 

I've been pleasantly surprised by how in step the rebranded stuff is, and the fact is has a little bit extra omphff too!

Glad I’m not the only one!  And extra omphff is right.  

1 hour ago, lovethehaze said:

NC lots of leather decent smoke. Since i created a NC specific humidor they have been smoking much better. They def need a little more dampness to them

Are you running 69% on the NC? 

Are you running 69% on the NC? 

I have a Small desktop that holds about 100. 2 levels. Top is at 68 and bottom at 66. I was keeping with my cc’s at about 62 and they (NC) were smoking very dry and harsh now that they have been back at a higher rh for some time they r smoking great again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, lovethehaze said:

I have a Small desktop that holds about 100. 2 levels. Top is at 68 and bottom at 66. I was keeping with my cc’s at about 62 and they (NC) were smoking very dry and harsh now that they have been back at a higher rh for some time they r smoking great again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need that for my RASS ? 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Ej456 said:

Ah finally outside. Love upstate ny going to be in the 40’s Saturday ?

I hear ya! I’m on the East coast too. What a horrible spring we’ve had. Looks like we have another week of 15 below average before any normalcy.

• Sad 1