• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 5/10/2020 at 2:05 AM, djrey said:

I really want to get a box of these. From what I’ve read they still make them correct? Just pretty limited numbers? 

You are correct in the sense that they have not been officially discontinued but as of now, no new ones have been produced in about 3 years. 

On 5/10/2020 at 4:13 AM, Monocle said:

They aren’t technically discontinued but haven’t been seen in several years. I think July 2017 is around the last box date seen. 

Spot on here.  The youngest I've seen any boxes is exactly that, JUL-17. 

On 5/10/2020 at 7:34 AM, fisherclive said:

Montecristo petit no.2 TEO MAY 18 in honor of my dad. Passed away 2 years ago today

May your father rest in peace. Nice stick to commemorate him with. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, havanaclub said:

Love the frosty!! Question for you, how do you get them so frosty lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Takes a bit of practice/timing! Need to stick them in the freezer and pull them out right before they freeze. Need to be careful as when you open them the carbonation can make an unfrozen unopened beer freeze up. The warm/humid weather down here in Miami helps increase the frost a bit as well. 

It is a Dominican tradition, which I’m not sure of the origins. My theory is that refrigerators don’t get cold enough in DR so people started keeping beers in the freezer and it became a calling card of Dominican beer / Presidente. Presidente actually distributes their own refrigerators now to keep the beer colder than you’d ever find in the US. Interesting for a country where a warm shower and central air conditioning are considered a frivolous luxury. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, LLC said:

BUP SEP 17 Lusi. One of the better ones from this box.

I have a 10 box same code. Mine have been all over the place, from absolutely outstanding all the way to brick it from bad construction. 

I have a 10 box same code. Mine have been all over the place, from absolutely outstanding all the way to brick it from bad construction. 

This is my second box of 10 with the same code and the first box was mostly poor construction with some total duds. This one has been better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk