FOH'ers Daily Smoke

6 hours ago, Islandboy said:

Nicely done! I like the lighted glass panels above the upper cabs. And the interesting marble pattern in the island top. 

19 minutes ago, havanaclub said:

Absolutely gorgeous. Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you both.  We really cant take the credit.  Every time the decorator asked us “Which one do you like better?”, our answer was, “You pick.  We have no clue.”  ?

BTW, I just noticed in the picture, the island and the oven hood are the exact same color of gray.  The island gets a lot more light, so in the picture, they look totally different.

• Replies 87.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

2 minutes ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Started the day off with a UAO OCT 19 Talisman

77222443-A0B6-4AF4-A038-ED307F5A1929.thumb.jpeg.b9ce971e47e762ec122fcf4db052b21d.jpeg

How was the Talisman?  I’ve got a box of the same.  Curious if the 2019 version lives up to the 2017s reputation 

15 minutes ago, Chibearsv said:

How was the Talisman?  I’ve got a box of the same.  Curious if the 2019 version lives up to the 2017s reputation 

There is no notable difference.  In fact, if you get a good box of 19s, they can even be better than a not-so-good box of 17s.  This is from a good box of 19s, and they are on par with the good boxes of 17s I have smoked through.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, CampDelta369 said:

I feel like I’m spoiling myself. My first Epicure No1. The cold nose and draw on this was magic. Not my last 6er for sure. 

79DB10FB-B120-40C0-9059-7CF3E9F945A1.jpeg

I’ve got a box arriving any day from last months 24:24. Never tried one before but the price was too good to pass up. Glad to hear they are delicious! 

• Like 2