FOH'ers Daily Smoke

20 hours ago, bdw1984 said:

Unknown year Bolivar Inmensas.  Terrific smoke- don't remember where or how I got it, just that I've had it forever.  Something fun about putting the flame to something you only have one of.

IMG_5336.thumb.jpeg.7837008ff3f1c8c712917e9655b07cfa.jpeg

Nice looking cigar ashtray.

• Like 3

• Replies 87.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

3 minutes ago, Spurgeon said:

Couldn’t wait the 30 days, and I had three of these anyway. My first real Habanos...

Oh my... 

And things are only supposed to get better with age?!?

8CBD7565-A06B-4158-8B7B-AE2F5741ACE2.jpeg

Congratulations and welcome to CCs. Don't look back! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MigsG said:

Congratulations and welcome to CCs. Don't look back! 

If the experience is this good even 1/4 of the time, I can’t imagine going back to NC’s...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Spurgeon said:

If the experience is this good even 1/4 of the time, I can’t imagine going back to NC’s...

You won't, you'll forget NCs and instead be looking forward to all CCs have to offer.  It's a whole new life!

• Like 3

I still have some Sir Winnie’s from 2014 but cracked open a new box of MEL DIC 16 that I picked up in Havana in March of 2017. I had never seen a box of cigars so oily to the point you could see the outline of the oil from the cigar on the wax paper.

Decided to give one a try so took it out a few days ago to have tonight. Quick clip of the very top of the cap showed a nice divot showing the care this cigar was rolled with.

Not one relight and at one point I had to put it down a leave for about 10 minutes. Came back expecting to have to light it up again but took a puff and it was still going perfectly.

Over all very good but quite mild until the end. Perfect construction and I think I’ll enjoy this box over the next 3-5 years and be rewarded with my patience.

db153ce643772110a30bd7c5331da8ca.jpg

314ef7a1c8bd321d9bc3d4a7cfd2c896.jpg

2e1f9f8e97bdd37e8c52d99f8371b4d6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful cigars! I have a box of genios just like that, wax paper laden with oil.
Enjoy!!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, LLC said:

I still have some Sir Winnie’s from 2014 but cracked open a new box of MEL DIC 16 that I picked up in Havana in March of 2017. I had never seen a box of cigars so oily to the point you could see the outline of the oil from the cigar on the wax paper.

Decided to give one a try so took it out a few days ago to have tonight. Quick clip of the very top of the cap showed a nice divot showing the care this cigar was rolled with.

Not one relight and at one point I had to put it down a leave for about 10 minutes. Came back expecting to have to light it up again but took a puff and it was still going perfectly.

Over all very good but quite mild until the end. Perfect construction and I think I’ll enjoy this box over the next 3-5 years and be rewarded with my patience.

db153ce643772110a30bd7c5331da8ca.jpg

314ef7a1c8bd321d9bc3d4a7cfd2c896.jpg

2e1f9f8e97bdd37e8c52d99f8371b4d6.jpg

Beautiful 

• Like 1