• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

afternoon: VR petite robusto canada regional

now: my first Hoyo Short Piramides LE 2011

It is legendary, if you like the smoke, eat and drink then socal is for you. I only stopped by for a couple hours last year and was there all day the year before last, it is exhausting I must say pooped.gif

You will saw lots of crazy cigars not to mention the raffle and auction are entertaining so bring lots of cash lol.

This...

Holy cow, what a great stick. Huge volume of smoke. Perfect draw and burn (used a punch). Earthy with a grassy sweetness like sucking on a clover bloom.

I am sad I only have one box but glad I have at least that one.

post-7384-0-84199800-1341283669.jpg

BPC from my 50 cab OGA ABR11 - they are getting better and better!

Just had same exact cigar and box code. Mine was a 'depth charge' of a smoke. BBQ Brisket sandwich didn't help. LOL

Just had same exact cigar and box code. Mine was a 'depth charge' of a smoke. BBQ Brisket sandwich didn't help. LOL

The one I sent was OGA AGO 11 but it's pretty close and they are insanely good smokes. I want to find a cabinet of them Before I run out of them.

The one I sent was OGA AGO 11 but it's pretty close and they are insanely good smokes. I want to find a cabinet of them Before I run out of them.

Oh yeah. My bad. It was a 'confusingly' good smoke. I saw the OGA and jumped on it.... ;)

post-2201-0-75354300-1341290145.jpg

Yup - Bolis are not to be trifled with ;)

A Cuban Reloba. A Cuban peso cigar.

It was an... interesting smoke, maybe not the best use of my duty free exemption... but oh well.

If any of my Canadian BOTL's want a few let me know :) Pro-bono.

Having a Partagas shorts after a long day. They always deliver. Paired it with some Scarecrow and a splash of Curvoisier. Nice way to relax.

Punch Super Selection No.1 from Feb 02. Badly split wrapper which affected the smoke. Dry mouth feel and little smoke. Really not what I hoped for but I would still love to try one without the damage.

post-7384-13413457878978.jpg

I usually don't do ROTT, but I just had to try a JL2 just in from the Vintage selection Rob put up...I wanted a strong JL2 and so far, this is much stronger than my 08/09s. Thanks Rob!

smoked a Four Kicks Corona Gorda last night. Best NC on the market right now. Great smoke