• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

bad hayfever so not great senses at the moment but wanted to have a smoke anyhow so reached for the most shabby looking and battered partagas short I could see in the Humi and despite appearances it was a gem...

Had time for my first cigars in weeks

Started of with my first RASS which was quite tasty followed by a Punch Corona from 1999 which was excellent but still has some legs!

Relaxing after a day with just me and my son. I'm having a Partagas Serie E no 2 together with an ESB and a splash of Uigedail. Good stuff all around.

Last night a fabulous HuP Mag 46, 08. Strength has subsided over the past years, but glorious flavor. 93

Today, a tasty Siglo I while on a hike with the dog. 90

Had a 2001 PL PC yesterday. It had pleasant flavors and aromas, but no balls left. Although, a good distraction from Friday traffic in Atlanta.

Going with a 1998 SP Bachilleres tonight. Can't take anything larger with the triple digit temps.

My favorite non-alchy drink with cigars is Greek coffee. My second favorite is Frappe. Didn't have instant Nescafé on hand, so I just threw the Greek coffee in the moka pot. The extra work was completely worth it.

4bdf91df.jpg887d5ede.jpge11922fd.jpg

'09 QDO Corona- they will never get 5 years on them if I keep this up...

'07 Mag 46 on the links- outstanding

Unknown year- Partagas SDC1- very, very nice

'08 VR Famosos

It started out tight, then opened up and was fantastic, but at the midway point, it exposed 2 of the biggest tunnels running through it I've ever seen. Smoked horrible after that.

Straight up Helen Keller Custom Roll.

post-8544-13412022365717.jpg

post-8544-13412025176444.jpg

^I never had a bad famoso in 09 but this '10/11 box has been so far off the mark luckily I only got half a box due to a split won't be copping anymore despite me loving the cigar.

Smoked another tight jl2 this morning that was barely enjoyable, another bad box. Had an upmann 2 that I just need to put down for awhile and draw was really firm on this too and I keep my smokes dry.

I've not had this problem with my rass or ANY of my cohibas I've had including my skinnies.

Had a gorgeous 2003 Bolivar Corona Gigante and a fantastic 2007 HdM Double Corona last night. Great cigar weekend.

Celebrating our anniversary with a Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios. Fabulous cigar!

post-9798-1341255996316.jpg

For the next 2.5 hours I will be spending my holiday Monday with a Robaina Godfather from Hirochi acquired when I was at the farm.

Another box bites the dust. I would buy another if they were regular production. A great short cigar with a heavy sweetness almost cherry chocolate aroma. Not really an Upmann, but good nonetheless.

post-6952-0-96736100-1341258999.jpg

This...

Holy cow, what a great stick. Huge volume of smoke. Perfect draw and burn (used a punch). Earthy with a grassy sweetness like sucking on a clover bloom.

I am sad I only have one box but glad I have at least that one.

The LFDC Short Robusto is the best cigar I have ever had. Captain Q has done a couple of reviews on here that are totally on the mark. Beautiful grape flavour that makes you salivate!