• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Had a poor burning, but fantastic tasting Upmann mag 46. It was cedar/spice during the 1st third, before progressing to a very tasty toasted cream 2nd, and cream/spice 3rd. My last few cigars were duds (and I'm an occasional smoker!). Tonight's smoke was a welcome change, particularly after a rough day.

RG Lonsdales from 2001. Great construction. Lightly tangy with a surprising amount of spice for an RG. A little dry/chalky mouthfeel. Overall very enjoyable and I am glad I picked up an almost full box from 2002 recently that has much darker wrappers than this single. :2thumbs:

post-7384-13419822245656.jpg

RG Lonsdales from 2001. Great construction. Lightly tangy with a surprising amount of spice for an RG. A little dry/chalky mouthfeel. Overall very enjoyable and I am glad I picked up an almost full box from 2002 recently that has much darker wrappers than this single. :2thumbs:

post-7384-13419822245656.jpg

I hav quickly become an RG w-h-o-r-e. :surprised:

Wow Brendan, I just cracked open my cab of TEB MAR08 tonight for a taste / update. That's an amazing coincidence LOL :cigar: I agree, TEB had some great 08 boxes.

These have developed a sweetness and cream which my 2011 cab doesn't have.

post-6952-0-96216400-1342057459.jpg

1999 RG Tres Petit Lonsdale.

Super firm and jam packed with tobacco... just the right amount of resistance on the draw. Perfect construction!

Aromas of exotic spices, baked goods, and roasted nuts. Flavors of leather, cocoa, coffee, and spices. I'm glad I went deep on these.

da3c3d10.jpg

2b395359.jpg