FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Relaxing after a nice day with the family and in-laws with a Partagas Serie D no 5. Pretty fresh one, likely a late -11 or a -12. Good cigar, just like its bigger brother. Paired it with a Scarecrow and some Guillon.

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

98 erdm lunch club courtesy of Bart a couple of hours ago on the patio, 75 degrees.

Came out the ring swinging and got very good quick, stayed excellent throughout until I burned my fingers nubbing it. Full flavor and medium full coming out the nose this was an incredible smoke, it had an element I've not tasted in other cigars. Beautiful floral smoke and nuttiness, easy 94. Wish I had a box of these, thanks again Bart.

Cracked open a box of '07 LGC Tainos to sample the first one from the box, but it was plugged and unsmokeable had to give up after a half inch or so. Switched to a RASS who's draw is way too loose, just one of those days.

Disappointing box of 'aged' HDM Le Hoyo du Roi from ABR 01. 1st 4 were plugged. Finally picked one with a near perfect draw, but should have taken the hint. This cigar was uninspiring to be polite and would have been more appropriately named the Le Hoyo du "Mu"-- Mu being the Japanese word for 'nothingness'.

Thank God I've got a MEL OCT 08 CoRo waiting in the wings.

post-2201-0-12947100-1340491733.jpg

'10 ERDM Choix Supreme on the dog walk

RACF before dinner

'11 BPC after dinner. It is like coffee and dessert all rolled into one.

Coffee and MC Puritos yesterday afternoon, was ok......can't wait for a warmer afternoon to break out the Punch Punch tubos that's sitting paitently waiting for me to light him up yes.gif

'10 ERDM Choix Supreme- the dog-walking smoke of choice on weekends

'11 Unicos- needs time

'11 La Escepcion Italia. First couple of inches didnt do it for me, now it's really shining.

Finally took the plunge and smoked one of my 2 gifted R&J Cazadores. Approached with caution since this had a rep as a cannon, but it turned out to be really good... had the taste of gingerbread and the aroma of a campfire. Did not blow my head off til the last third.

Two Trini Reyes. One was on the boat while fishing and I have no idea what it tasted like. The second one had been dry boxed for about 1.5 days and I sat down and enjoyed it, and it was by far the best I have had out of 8 Trini Reyes from a 12 box from early 2011.

RG Perlas, by special request from Marc (mk05).

Sorry to say, it still didn't wow me (just like the three I've had before). Beautiful dark and oily wrapper. Good burn this time with no touchups required. Started with bitter baking chocolate and evolved towards burned coffee. A fair bit of spiciness in the back of the throat. Still tasted green to me. Rather dry mouth feel. Got progressively more bitter and the taste stayed with me for quite a while. I didn't nub this one.

This stick was no better than an 83 in my book. One or two points above the last few of these since at least the burn wasn't off. At this time, not interested in further boxes. I'd rather pick up some more aged RG Panetelas or PCs.

First pic with flash, second one without.

post-7384-0-88930300-1340604693.jpg

post-7384-0-13995100-1340604702.jpg