FOH'ers Daily Smoke

I had a frickin miserable day yesterday, started out by trying a custom roll that was plugged. No matter what I did, the damn thing wouldn't draw. Then reached into the humi for a 898V, and that was plugged too!

It's been at least a couple years since I've had a plugged cigar, to have 2 in the same day almost brought me to the point of ending it all!!

• Replies 88.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

HDM Regalos LE 2007 - totally disappointing - nothing at all to do with the HDM flavor profile that I like. No wonder they are still available almost 5 years after release. :thumbsdwn:

I let my Pro Stogie iPhone app randomly pick my smoke tonight and it picked a PL Montecarlos - very, very enjoyable! Can't believe they are so cheap...

Catch up time:

Friday night a completely forgettable NC. A Boli CJ saved the evening.

Saturday night an average but satisfying Boli PC (this box seems to have issues with the occasional super filled and tight cigar)

Sunday night I gave the Ramon Allones Cellestiales a try - same path that the video review went down, but I wasn't prepared to go the distance like Rob and Smithy. For the hardcore collector who is prepared to wait a decade easy.

Monday sitting in the sun and reading a novel with a JL Sellecion #1. I am really liking this cigar.

Tuesday, more Boli satisfaction with a better PC.

Tonight, Another Boli PC that hit the mark in every respect: text book look, flavor, burn. Nubbed.

Man it's nice being on vacation...

Yesterday had a PL Montecarlos for lunch which was great but had a horrible draw and ended the evening with a '11 RA Superiores that completely knocked me on my ass. WAY too strong and young, yet I keep trying them.... :(

Weather is turning colder here in the Midwest so going to my quicker smokes for my evenings on the deck. 2 nights ago was a terrific Monte Petite Edmundo. Easily my favorite short smoke. Of the 2 boxes I've gone through, I've been amazed at the consistency of the construction and flavors. Just great cigars.

Last night I broke into the FOH cab of PL PCs from the summer. What a wonderful PC. Light but terrific floral characteristics, great flavors. Draw was a little tight but eased for the last half. Definitely will be a regular in the short smoke rotation.

Boli PC yesterday afternoon.

I think it was from an 11 box.

First third was excellent- usual Bolivar earthiness, pepper, slight citrus. A tad harsh, probably due to the age.

Second third was boring. It was like the cigar just disappeared.

Final third picked up again with more leather, salt, and pepper.

Probably just a little young.

RyJ Cazadores - I survived :P

Dip 4 - very enjoyable

Probably a Monte #1 tonight (breaking my "no more than 2 cigars per day" rule but had a rough evening with the wife...)

Ramon Allones Allones Extra EL2011 - ABR JUN11.

Picked up a try-out today and converted it to ash almost immediately.

An old-school cigar. :clap: Lots of ligero used in the blend IMO. Very spicy, very salty and huge amount of nicotine. Very young - yes, four months. I bet these will be excellent cigars after some years, they definitely need time to rest. HSA has made good work this time! :yes:

post-7691-0-99639200-1319902556.jpg

the defenitly did an awesome job with the RA LE...44 rg, thank you! old school band looks awesome. i might have to pick up two boxes and keep one for looong term storage. from what i've read, these have amazing aging potential.