FOH'ers Daily Smoke

RyJ Coronitas en cedro that almost put me to sleep (but the stimulating conversation in the shoutbox kept me awake) followed by a very enjoyable Bolivar Bonitas.

• Replies 88.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Thats just a nerdy pic Riaz....LOL

Have you tried the El Dorado yet? Like it? Good choice not to have the Laphroaig with that ERDM!

yeah I dont know what cigar could pair with that smoky laporaigh...el dorado was amazingly good. Cigar, not so much. first dud of the box

RA Extra and Cohiba 1966. RA had some draw issues so no comments, the Cohiba had a good taste but saw (too) little evolution and to my palate a lack of substance. More mouth covering than mouth filling.

RA Extra and Cohiba 1966. RA had some draw issues so no comments, the Cohiba had a good taste but saw (too) little evolution and to my palate a lack of substance. More mouth covering than mouth filling.

Oh no... not the first report of draw issues with the RA Extra I've seen now :(

I really would have hoped that they got the quality control right at least for an LE. Crossing my fingers that my box will be OK.

PLPC with a couple of cups of coffee this morning, very nice morning cigar. More tonight as i'm going out for cigars with a few members on FoH

Punch Petit Coronations A/T. Didn't have time for anything larger yet. Not as good as I remember the last one from this box. Oh well - they are C&C for a reason :)

Yesterday had a Bolivar Corona Junior on the way to a cooking gig and then a Bolivar Corona Extras on the way home. Good stuff but wish I chose an Upmann no.2 for the ride back. The box of MGA JUN '10 that I have (or JUL- I forget which) are smoking beautifully.

Partagas serie E2 and trinidad reyes last night. Reyes exellent as usual. E2 was nice through the first half. It had that partagas dna in it. Second half no so much. Suffered imensly from its youth (may 11) it was basically straight tobacco, almost NC like. I saw the potential in that first third where it was classic partagas. Won't be revisiting this cigar till next summer most likely.

Por Larranaga Robusto (Asia Pacific release) was very good if a little overly mild...nicely mellow, I have a few more and will enjoy then but don't know that I'd rush to buy more but decent enough

Last night an 08 Hup Connie 1. Just loved it, an love upman. This morning a 08 monte5. Double shot of espresso with a twist of lemon rind. Now a 07 Siglo I. Cohiba and I haven't been seeing eye to eye. Neither has 07 stock. But this Siglo I is changing that for the better! Coffee with steamed milk and sugar, beany, little grassy. Great balance.

Trini Rob T. I have never seen what all the fuss has been about. I've smoked a handful of these, albeit somewhat young, and have never been all that impressed. Give me 4 or 5 Reyes' instead.

They're good but only worth the fuss at half the price. There are a lot of better robustos at better prices (or the same price).

Today was a bad day for my teams (Chiefs and Sporting KC both went down badly) so I soothed the pain with an 898 varnished and now enjoying a very tasty PLPC after dinner.

Started with some Arturo Fuente that I'd rather forget about (at least now only six sticks left in this Xmas sampler box) followed by a Dip 4 which delivered as usual and tonight my first ever RA Celestiales Finos - so good that I am on my way to ordering a box!

They're good but only worth the fuss at half the price. There are a lot of better robustos at better prices (or the same price).

Today was a bad day for my teams (Chiefs and Sporting KC both went down badly) so I soothed the pain with an 898 varnished and now enjoying a very tasty PLPC after dinner.

Your pain was my joy. Monte 2 to celebrate Dolphins first victory. Glad they didn't make me wait until week 16 again. On the bright side Cigarcrash everyone in the Chiefs division is playing equally as bad.

Your pain was my joy. Monte 2 to celebrate Dolphins first victory. Glad they didn't make me wait until week 16 again. On the bright side Cigarcrash everyone in the Chiefs division is playing equally as bad.

LOL. If we both waited for wins before enjoying our smokes, think how much money we could save!

Yesterday was so bad, I had already gone out to the deck to smoke my Upmann at halftime. I knew it was over.

LOL. If we both waited for wins before enjoying our smokes, think how much money we could save!

Yesterday was so bad, I had already gone out to the deck to smoke my Upmann at halftime. I knew it was over.

We wouldn't only save money we would have a ton of aged cigars as well lol. It's only funny cause it's true hang in there we are only half way thru the season save the good stuff.