FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Some Arturo Fuente Double-Chateu from the Christmas 2010 sampler. Sickly greenish-yellow wrapper. Way too light - almost tasteless. Meh. Getting ready for the big halloween blowout :D

• Replies 88.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Had a Monte #3 at the Halloween party - very good. Not so good when I walked back to my car to find the rear window smashed in and my friend's purse and coat stolen :tantrum:

Had a Monte #3 at the Halloween party - very good. Not so good when I walked back to my car to find the rear window smashed in and my friend's purse and coat stolen :tantrum:

Sorry to hear that, it's crap when that sort of thing happens!

08 Mag 46 and boy are these a staple. I dont know if I could truly keep enough on hand...

08 monte 5 this morning, also very nice.

Monte #1 yesterday - still glad I only traded for a fiver. These are definitely not my favorite Montes.

Today was a 3 cigar afternoon: Party Shorts - very strong (a bit too strong, actually), followed by RASCC which was great but burned too fast and finally a RG Pantelas from 2003 which was the best of the three.

Last night was an excellent Cohiba Robusto from an HQ box received in September. They have all been spot on delicious. Exactly what I'd expect from a Cohiba. Pains me to see Rob's latest summary from the warehouse and how crappy the Cohibas are looking. May have to go back and grab the CoRo box from the last LFTH to hide away in the humidor.

This week I have smoked three Party Princesses from -05 and they are just wonderful little cigars!

They cost much less than almost any other cigar, but they are absolutely not like "cheap cigars". Flavorful, complex, excellent firm draw, nice burn and so on. Nothing bad to say about them. :love:

Oh no, there is one bad thing - the discontinued issue.

Behind 52 tonight

But actually you were behind that 52 rg cigar. I see nothing wrong with that sentence! :D

Just smoked a Hoyo des Dieux which was totally plugged. I think it was my first plugged cigar this year. It started to draw well after cutting 4 cm away from the head. Just an annoying knot in there. :(

Now smoking a Party Presidente. Maybe some other cigar after this... with port wine of course... B)

...and a Bolivar tubo #2...