• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

My first ever Siglo III and I have to say it was a huge letdown - bad draw and harsh and bitter taste. Came from a 2006 cardboard box. Sorry, Carl!

rascc for me last night, great little cigar, need a box asap.

You and me both buddy!

Had a nice Dip. 4 last night while catching up with a friend I haven't seen in a long time. Great cigar, but the burn was horrible (probably too wet).

Bolivar Coronas Extra TEB ENE08.

Couldn't wait longer than a day to taste a cigar from my new cabinet. Actually, I am happy that I didn't.

A brilliant shiny diamond!

Perfect tight draw. Perfect combustion. Full body, flavour and strength. Extremely complex.

Toasted tobacco, soil, nutty cream, chili, black pepper, clove, cinnamon, dark chocolate, bonfire.

Very very delicious aftertaste, cream which transforms to raw tobacco after a while.

This cigar reaches easily the group of best ten (possibly five) cigars I have ever smoked. Am I happy? - Triple yes!

WOW! What a Cigar! A winner! :wub:

Bolivar Coronas Extra TEB ENE08.

Couldn't wait longer than a day to taste a cigar from my new cabinet. Actually, I am happy that I didn't.

A brilliant shiny diamond!

Perfect tight draw. Perfect combustion. Full body, flavour and strength. Extremely complex.

Toasted tobacco, soil, nutty cream, chili, black pepper, clove, cinnamon, dark chocolate, bonfire.

Very very delicious aftertaste, cream which transforms to raw tobacco after a while.

This cigar reaches easily the group of best ten (possibly five) cigars I have ever smoked. Am I happy? - Triple yes!

WOW! What a Cigar! A winner! :wub:

A HSA loser....deleted. :confused: What are they thinking, I better get a box.

Just had a BCE '10. Beginning was really great but the end was still harsh. Burn was all over the place and it kept going out which might be caused by the high humidity today.

What humidity percentage do you guys usually smoke at btw.?

Did have a Padron Family Reserve 45th Maduro last night and while a good stick, I have no regrets getting rid of the remainder of that box. Right now I am finishing up a RyJ Julieta which is not good at all. Bad draw and an overall lack of flavor other than bitterness... SLR Pacificos to follow :)