• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Was going to smoke a Duke, but when I was going through my cooler, a Diplo 4 caught my eye begging me to be smoke, So I did...Once again, just a wow smoke...

Juan Lopez - Seleccion No.1

The cigar equivalent of a Twinky: all chocolate and cream from beginning to end. This is a cigar I can offer to non-smoking friends because it is so approachable. Highly recommended.

That sounds awesome! I'll need to try this cigar some day as I've been getting some flack for not having any Coronas Gordas in my collection :P

Yesterday a QdO Gran Corona and Hoyo du Prince. At the moment Party Corona. Sometimes life is quite nice! :)

EDIT: And a Party Short also today

PUNCH PETIT CORONAS DEL PUNCH

From Czars mixed sticks purchase. Very well constructed, nice brown wrapper with oil sheen, perfect draw, perfect burn. Flavor core of Turkish coffee. Still processing whether it is meant for my palate, but I would respect and support anyone who was a fan. There's another one in the bundle to try later.

That sounds awesome! I'll need to try this cigar some day as I've been getting some flack for not having any Coronas Gordas in my collection :P

CBL,

You won't be disappointed if you ind one half as good as the one I had. And yes the size is nice too.

Bolivar Esp. #2 German RE from 2009 - as usual, a fantastic stick.

I almost don't dare to say it, but followed by a La Aroma De Cuba (NC) Churchill - I was well into my 3rd Martini at the time so I figured better not pick something expensive while being wasted ;)

My wife had one of the new RyJ Julietas - she liked it a lot (better than the Bolivar - go figure :rolleyes: ) - I took a few puffs and found it very mild and fruity. Guess they hit the target market with that one.

Montecristo Edmundo -06 today. Three previous ones smoked during the past two years have been bland and boring, but this one was nice and spicy. Too open draw, but otherwise a pleasant cigar.

Partagas Culebra and Serie E No.2

About the no.2, was expecting something better really. Tasted more like non-Cuban in my opinion (one dimensional). Even the ash had traits that of a NC, really white and stayed on the stick for quite some time. Thats usually my experience with NCs.

Might go with a partagas shorts next.

Last night: PL Encantos. Nice looking and superb construction. Nice size, but with no evolution it got kind of boring - which seems consistent with the reviews posted on FOH. Most think they will improve with age. I don't have enough experience with the brand to commit to a box, but may pick up a hand full for aging.

Today: My first Dip 2. You can see the family resemblance to the Dip 4 in the flavors. A solid smoke.

I was going to not light my smoke after the first quarter and a half of the jets - ravens game...wow the jets looked bad...and now they are back in it and looks to be like a good second half, so i'll light one up finally, Monte Petite Edmundo with a baileys coffee.

Hope the Monte was better than this game is for you...glad I picked the Ravens!!

Monte was great Shlomo, I picked the Ravens too LOL! in my office pool they listed the ravens at 3.5 pt dogs so I was hoping for a Jets win by 3 points...OH well, good news is I won 50$ in this weeks pool!

This morning a custom "Cueto" cigar that was rolled in 2007 in Cuba. A huge cigar -- must have been a double perfecto (does such a thing exist?). Anyway, it started off being way too peppery for my taste but settled down after a half-inch or so. From there on it was very good with leather and wood with light touches of something else, maybe vanilla (?) showing up now-and-again.

T52 Flying Pig - after that, things got very hazy because my wife brought out the tequila... I need to check the damage once I am conscious enough to go through the humi :lookaround: